Mystery lady who cruises Alaska a lot!

princessliz

When I was researching our Alaskan cruise last year I came across a lady who cruises Alaska several times a year. I cannot for the life of me remember her name, but she has lots of good advise! Seems like I read people try to guess who she is and sometimes think they spotted her on a cruise ship. I have been googling everything known to man and I can't find her! Does anyone know her user name for Cruise Critic so I can search for her? Just wanted to read up on some of her tips because we are about to book a group for 2018!

I am sure that Budget Queen is getting a kick being defined as a "mystery lady".

DON

Ha ha ha... I bet she is! I only called her that b/c I know I read she doesn't give her real name out (most of us don't!) and people who know when she is cruising and happen to be on the same ship try to guess which woman she is. Or at least I think that's what I read... who knows... my memory isn't the best anymore! But, I was able to go read some of her old threads and I'm thankful for that!