Cirque Dreams on Epic.

pdmartyn65

If you do go, I suggest sitting on main floor. It is also closer to the action.

They did not assign individual seating. Pick a seat facing the stage area. I didn't and wound up with a stiff neck from trying to turn to watch.

They did not assign individual seating. Pick a seat facing the stage area. I didn't and wound up with a stiff neck from trying to turn to watch.

There are 2 schools of thought on this.

If you fear being asked to participate in the show, sit upstairs.

We sat on the main floor and loved being right there facing the action. However, a woman at our table had to spin a plate on a stick and 4-5 folks were picked as actors in an imaginary film. Lots of opportunity for embarrassment if you don't like being on stage.

I have searched and searched but cannot find an answer. Will cirque be on the Epic October 23rd? We are within 90 days and it does not show on my MyNCL. Thanks

I've been calling all week as I sail September 28th and Cirque wasn't showing up for me either. Today I finally got someone good and she informed me you can't book Cirque until 45 days before sailing. I don't know how true this is and plan to keep looking pretty much everyday, but it gives me a little more ease that I didn't miss my chance

I booked it 90 days out on the Breakaway and it still shows available for me to book it. However others on my roll call have stated they can't book it and NCL told them it has a stop sell on it(?). Just interesting that some can see it still and other can't. Seems those who already had it booked can see, but those who didn't can't.

Wish they would let us know, especially if they happen to change it to something else. I would like the option to cancel and book dining at another place ahead of time.

There are 2 schools of thought on this.

If you fear being asked to participate in the show, sit upstairs.

We sat on the main floor and loved being right there facing the action. However, a woman at our table had to spin a plate on a stick and 4-5 folks were picked as actors in an imaginary film. Lots of opportunity for embarrassment if you don't like being on stage.

We sat in the balcony right in the middle and it was great! When I saw the audience being pulled into the show, I was so glad I wasn't seated on the main floor! The view is great from the balcony. No neck-craning to see anything! :D

This is our first time on NCL - is this dinner/show available every night of a cruise to book - we are just planning each night of dinning and would like to know?

Still trying to determine if there is even a show anymore.

I emailed the pre cruise concierge about not being able to book and this is what I got back.

"It has been a schedule changed and it put on a stop sell. At this time we do not have any information. We apologize for your inconvenience."

I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

I emailed the pre cruise concierge about not being able to book and this is what I got back.

"It has been a schedule changed and it put on a stop sell. At this time we do not have any information. We apologize for your inconvenience."

I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

Thank you! I guess it is just a matter of waiting to see. [emoji17]

Just hit the 90 day mark for Entertainment/dining to open up.

No Cirque Dreams available for any times/dates, but also no Priscilla and only 1 showtime on 1 date for Burn the Floor. This is for the 13nt transatlantic cruise 10/30, so quite possible they are still lining up contracts and performance dates for guest entertainers.

Spoke to a customer supervisor. Our reservation for Cirque for October on the breakaway had disappeared. She read me the memo she received that all cruises after September 9 th on the Epic and Breakaway are on hold for any Cirque bookings. There was no reason mentioned. It said passengers should check back later. I told her that was not any way to run a company. She said they couldn't let so many people know. I said something on their website would be better than all the speculation on Cruise Critic. I informed her that I would post this.

Spoke to a customer supervisor. Our reservation for Cirque for October on the breakaway had disappeared. She read me the memo she received that all cruises after September 9 th on the Epic and Breakaway are on hold for any Cirque bookings. There was no reason mentioned. It said passengers should check back later. I told her that was not any way to run a company. She said they couldn't let so many people know. I said something on their website would be better than all the speculation on Cruise Critic. I informed her that I would post this.

I leave Sept 4th on EPIC and it is gone