Anyone use ACE or Fox car rentals in Orlando?

kydesperado

Looking to rent a mini van while in Orlando for our cruise out of Port Canaveral this fall. There are 6 of us and the mini vans are a a little pricy. I have have found great rayes with both ACE and Fox car rentals but the reviews aren't that good online.

Does anyone have any recent experience with either of these companies out of the Orlando Airport? Hard to pass on their rates being a third of the others.

Thanks in advance

Looking to rent a mini van while in Orlando for our cruise out of Port Canaveral this fall. There are 6 of us and the mini vans are a a little pricy. I have have found great rayes with both ACE and Fox car rentals but the reviews aren't that good online.

Does anyone have any recent experience with either of these companies out of the Orlando Airport? Hard to pass on their rates being a third of the others.

Thanks in advance

I cannot speak to Fox's operation in Orlando, but I used them once in Las Vegas. Never again. In my experience, their vehicles are not nearly as well maintained as the other major rental agencies, and the customer service was poor. However, the vehicle was drive-able, so I guess that was a plus!

Rented from FOX one time in Orlando several years ago - never again! Crappy car, high pressure sales pitch for insurance, waivers, etc.

Two standard cars are often cheaper than renting a mini-van. ;)