What would you do?

boxermom73

So I decided to go with the GAR. I switched on wed. And got my assigned room today (Friday) we got the lido deck!! It's the same deck as our friends and and just a little down the hall from them. So glad the gamble paid off! I'm going to surprise my hubby! 37 days to go!

Congrats! So happy for you! Have an awesome cruise!

Decide what is important to you. Others know what is important to them, but only you know what is important to you.

Personally, to me, a bad balcony is better than an ocean-view. I can counteract noise with a TV. And if you are a sound sleeper, that point may be moot.

Think about the pluses of a balcony. Sailaway, sunsets, sunrises with coffee.....what's important to you?

Like:D

depends on how badly you want a balcony. i have received very nice balconies when i have upgraded to gty but i also understood i may not get a good balcony. depending on the cost of the upgrade i would take the gty in a heartbeat and simply hope for the best while expecting the worst.

either way, i'm on a cruise and sleep like a rock. :D

I wish I could sleep well. If I hear a noise and it startles me awake, I am up for good. My kids tell me I can hear a gnat fart.

This is me as well, which is why years ago I started sleeping with ear plugs. Every night. I now sleep like a baby. It's heavenly. And yes, I still hear my alarm every morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app