Daily VIBE passes?

CRUZMEME

Can I buy a daily pass to VIBE? I know they restrict the number of weekly passes, and don't really think I would want/need one during the days we are docked in Bermuda. Would love to be able to get one for the At Sea Days. I thought I read you could buy them, but are they restricted in number also?

What are Vibe passes?

Private area that holds approx. 80 people.

No pool but has hot tubs, cushioned loungers, umbrella's, and bar.

99.00 per person for the week.

You can find video on UTube.

No.

Thats not correct, on our Escape cruise their were at least 3 couples I talked to had were able to purchase day passes for the Vibe. From what they told me they were put on a wait list and then were offered a day pass. I guess it did not completely sell out. I figured is was very possible since they also offer day passes to the thermal spa

Thats not correct, on our Escape cruise their were at least 3 couples I talked to had were able to purchase day passes for the Vibe. From what they told me they were put on a wait list and then were offered a day pass. I guess it did not completely sell out. I figured is was very possible since they also offer day passes to the thermal spa

The OP wants them for sea days, I don't think you can even get spa day passes on sea days.

The OP wants them for sea days, I don't think you can even get spa day passes on sea days.

My wife and I have had passes for sea days, this was because they only sold 75% of them, this was on the Dawn