Martini sampler

debwats

One of the highlights of our cruise on the Magic last year was the martini sampler served at the Piano Bar. They were all delicious, and came with a flamboyant pour of all 8 drinks simultaneously (I can't describe it well, but there are videos on YouTube.) We sailed on the Breeze in June, but the bartender at the Piano Bar did not know anything about a martini sampler. Is this something unique to specific ships? Or has it been discontinued? We will be back on the Breeze in a few days, and would love to sample tee many martoonis again!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I have seen the Martini Sampler available on all my sailings. I have never seen it available at the Piano Bar. I have always seen it available at the bar next to the Piano Bar, next to the Comedy Lounge. Could you have had the Martini Sampler at the bar next to the Piano Bar when you were on Magic. I don't think the Piano Bar would be set up to handle the Martini Sampler. I hope you find the sampler on the Breeze. Have a great cruise.:cool:

• 2 months later...
One of the highlights of our cruise on the Magic last year was the martini sampler served at the Piano Bar. They were all delicious, and came with a flamboyant pour of all 8 drinks simultaneously (I can't describe it well, but there are videos on YouTube.) We sailed on the Breeze in June, but the bartender at the Piano Bar did not know anything about a martini sampler. Is this something unique to specific ships? Or has it been discontinued? We will be back on the Breeze in a few days, and would love to sample tee many martoonis again!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

They can make martini's for you at any bar....since you won't have Alchemy

Thank you for that link, now I am doubly bummed. No Alchemy Bar OR Martini Sampler on the Breeze!!!! :eek:

The Alchemy Martini Tasting is different than the Master the Martini that they have on ships that don't have an Alchemy bar. I believe the only difference is the flavors that are offered. Here's the link to the Master the Martini info and what ships have it; looks like the Breeze does.

https://www.carnival.com/onboard/master-the-martini

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app