Royal Caribbean printed brochures

Hello all,

I am looking at brochures from Royal Caribbean online (specifically the Alaska brochure and the Alaska/Canada Cruisetour brochure), but I would like a real printed copy.

Can anyone tell me what brochures Royal is currently issuing in printed form? Is it just the worldwide brochure, or do they have any more specific ones for destinations or ships? I have a Radiance class one but it would be nice to have another one of those since they did a little refurbishment on the Radiance-class ships since I got that brochure back in 2010.

Lastly, does Royal still let you order brochures through the mail? Royal's order page doesn't have a form to order a brochure through, only online or app options.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello all,

I am looking at brochures from Royal Caribbean online (specifically the Alaska brochure and the Alaska/Canada Cruisetour brochure), but I would like a real printed copy.

Can anyone tell me what brochures Royal is currently issuing in printed form? Is it just the worldwide brochure, or do they have any more specific ones for destinations or ships? I have a Radiance class one but it would be nice to have another one of those since they did a little refurbishment on the Radiance-class ships since I got that brochure back in 2010.

Lastly, does Royal still let you order brochures through the mail? Royal's order page doesn't have a form to order a brochure through, only online or app options.

Thanks!

you might be able to go into some travel agencies that are local to you and ask and see if they have any printed brochures.

I am going to call my TA tomorrow as well as Royal.

Just an fyi, I remember when we used to go through AAA, they had brochures for the big cruiselines, Carnival/RCI/Norwegian. We took a Carnival one home, and it wasn't a abbreviated pamphlet, was a thick book with fares and itineraries. So you might have an AAA office nearby where you can pop in and grab one, then not have to wait for it to be mailed to you

Edited by aubreyc1988

Just posted about that. You replied while I was posting my reply. It does not allow me to request a physical brochure.

Simultaneity strikes again! ;)

Why do you want/need a physical copy? They were probably out of date before the ink was dry.

Simultaneity strikes again! ;)

Why do you want/need a physical copy? They were probably out of date before the ink was dry.

I like the physical brochures not for a listing of specific cruises, but general information and cruisetour listings. As much as I like technology, the brochures (whether physical or digital) are formatted well for reading and printing, and the physical copies specifically are easier to handle than a PDF file for flicking through.

I like the physical brochures not for a listing of specific cruises, but general information and cruisetour listings. As much as I like technology, the brochures (whether physical or digital) are formatted well for reading and printing, and the physical copies specifically are easier to handle than a PDF file for flicking through.

Luddite! ;) ;) :D :D

I've never seen fares in a Royal brochure, but we didn't sail them back in the day. I do remember them in the 80's and 90's on other lines.

They usually had 3 prices, Season, off-season and holiday.

I'm with you on this, and I'm no Luddite. E-brochures in general do not always work well on all platforms and can be hard to read without zooming in and out. There is also something satisfying about flipping through a paper copy. Technology is nice but not always simple. I suppose you could go to FedEx Office (née Kinkos) and print a hard color copy for yourself.

I'm with you on this, and I'm no Luddite. E-brochures in general do not always work well on all platforms and can be hard to read without zooming in and out. There is also something satisfying about flipping through a paper copy. Technology is nice but not always simple. I suppose you could go to FedEx Office (née Kinkos) and print a hard color copy for yourself.

I have the 2016/2017 brochure, all 153 pages of it. ;)

It doesn't show deck plans for Majesty or Empress, and it is nearly impossible to read the cabin numbers.

You can get them onboard.

I have the 2016/2017 brochure, all 153 pages of it. ;)

It doesn't show deck plans for Majesty or Empress, and it is nearly impossible to read the cabin numbers.

You can get them onboard.

Is that the worldwide brochure? And if so, is that the only brochure that they print?

I've never seen fares in a Royal brochure, but we didn't sail them back in the day. I do remember them in the 80's and 90's on other lines.

They usually had 3 prices, Season, off-season and holiday.

We have several old ones, dating back 15 years +

They all have pricing, some older ones have 2 prices, retail and the discounted price

We use them some to compare pricing to today