Shower walls?

I have a shelf that attaches by suction cups to a shower wall, I was thinking of bringing it for the smaller bathroom in a two room suite (also called a Royal Family suite). This bathroom will be shared by 3 teenage girls - in case you were wondering why I would need it. ;)

BUT, I vaguely remember that when we were on Radiance, that the shelf would not stick to the wall. This time we are on Serenade and I am wondering if I should bother to bring it.

Does anyone know what the shower walls are like? Smooth? Or more like textured tile? The "master" bath has a tub/shower combination. The smaller bathroom just has a shower. I also don't know if the smaller bathroom would be like a regular inside/outside/balcony room.

Apparently I am going to have to start writing notes to myself to remember these things.....:o

A weird question I know, but at least I am not asking about drink packages, tipping or what to wear in the dining room....

I have a shelf that attaches by suction cups to a shower wall, I was thinking of bringing it for the smaller bathroom in a two room suite (also called a Royal Family suite). This bathroom will be shared by 3 teenage girls - in case you were wondering why I would need it. ;)

BUT, I vaguely remember that when we were on Radiance, that the shelf would not stick to the wall. This time we are on Serenade and I am wondering if I should bother to bring it.

Does anyone know what the shower walls are like? Smooth? Or more like textured tile? The "master" bath has a tub/shower combination. The smaller bathroom just has a shower. I also don't know if the smaller bathroom would be like a regular inside/outside/balcony room.

Apparently I am going to have to start writing notes to myself to remember these things.....:o

A weird question I know, but at least I am not asking about drink packages, tipping or what to wear in the dining room....

I don't know the wall type. But perhaps going with a hanging caddy will work? This one completely drains and could hang off the shower knobs or sit on the floor. https://amzn.com/B0167NI3SE

Maybe search CC and google for videos of your room number or category.

I don't know the wall type. But perhaps going with a hanging caddy will work? This one completely drains and could hang off the shower knobs or sit on the floor. https://amzn.com/B0167NI3SE

Cool caddy. Could be used on a cruise and even after. Thanks for posting.

That is a nice caddy but I'm not sure it will work in the shower. In my experience having stayed in the RFS before the shower is the same size as the one in a regular balcony or inside room. Meaning small. There will not be room to sit that caddy on the floor. And the shower head and faucet are not like what we have at home so I don't think it will work trying to hang it on either one of those. The shower head is the type that comes off and can be hand held.

Sorry to be Debbie downer! Just don't think it will work.

Edited by dixieva

Thanks for the suggestion - I would have to use next day shipping though ;)

I will possibly bring my small caddy anyway - other things can be packed inside it so it doesn't take that much room.

I will be sure to make a note to myself after this trip :D

My DW brings the Command Strips and has had some luck with it sticking. She uses the wire basket type of holders that are usually in the corner of the shower. I hope I made sense here with my description of what she does.

My DW brings the Command Strips and has had some luck with it sticking. She uses the wire basket type of holders that are usually in the corner of the shower. I hope I made sense here with my description of what she does.

Yes, thank you! I will see if I happen to have command strips that fit my existing caddy.

We leave tomorrow for Copenhagen, so I am running out of time to go buy things. :D