Cruise doc questions

JAMESCC

Our cruise docs are ready for printing out and was wondering if on them the "free at sea" choice should be there? Its on our cruise pages when I log in, but I don't see it mentioned on our docs. I just don't know if its supposed to be on there or its just on our reservation that NCL will pull up when we get to the pier. Thanks for any help.

You can call NCL and have them email you an amenity confirmation... The promos don't show up on your edocs other than the booking codes in the top right corner of your confirmation page. (DINEBEV, CHOB, ect...)

You can call NCL and have them email you an amenity confirmation... The promos don't show up on your edocs other than the booking codes in the top right corner of your confirmation page. (DINEBEV, CHOB, ect...)

Oh perfect, that is all the info I really needed, thanks.

Do people print out the entire cruise doc or just the first page? I just do the first page, as the other stuff seems pretty redundant (I don't really need to know the itinerary, for example). On our last cruise, I didn't even bother printing the first page out, I just had an electronic copy of the doc to show the port attendant, and they let us in with no hassle.