Boarding time on Crown Princess?

SDCB432

I am leaving on Saturday on the Crown Princess to Alaska from Seattle. What time is the earliest we can board? My paperwork says that check-in starts at 1:00pm but have heard that it is possible to board early. Is this true?

Good morning,

We were on the Crown last month. We got to the port by 10:15 and were checked in and waiting by 10:45 at the latest. We were on the ship at 11:30. The time is "suggested" but not necessarily held to. Our time was 1:00 last month but I'm not letting any time be missed on a cruise ship! Our cabin was ready for us and we were off to a great start. Our niece and her family did the Bon Voyage Experience with us and, by the time they were done with their tour, we were in our cabin, had my husband's scooter, I'd signed up for the Ultimate Ship's Tour and we met at the dining room at 11:50.

Karen

I am leaving on Saturday on the Crown Princess to Alaska from Seattle. What time is the earliest we can board? My paperwork says that check-in starts at 1:00pm but have heard that it is possible to board early. Is this true?

Boarding usually starts by Noon.

Last month when I went, I was on the ship by 11:30 with zero wait in the terminal. Such a great embarkation!

Things must have really improved, we sailed 13 May and did not get on till 4 30pm and finally sailed 6 30pm.

We will be in the position where we land at LAX at 09:05 from Vegas for our Crown cruise in October.What time will we get to the terminal and as we will probably be far too early can we still get into the terminal ?
How are you planning to get from LAX to the pier?

A "Meet & Greet" private car transfer.
By the time you pick up your luggage, meet your transfer and travel to San Pedro it could be after 10:30 by the time you get to the pier. You can drop you off your luggage with the porters and go inside and wait for check-in to begin between 10:30 and 11:00. Boarding will start around 12:00. We have gotten to San Pedro as early as 10:00 and have never had problems dropping off our bags and going inside. Edited by IECalCruiser

By the time you pick up your luggage, meet your transfer and travel to San Pedro it could be after 10:30 by the time you get to the pier. You can drop you off your luggage with the porters and go inside and wait for check-in to begin between 10:30 and 11:00. Boarding will start around 12:00. We have gotten to San Pedro as early as 10:00 and have never had problems dropping off our bags and going inside.

Thanks,that sounds fine.