Deck chairs??

UPNYGuy

Are the wooden steamer chairs still on the promenade decks? DW and I were on an Alaskan sailing this past May, and Noordam was with us at several ports. I may be mistaken, but I thought that the deck chairs were missing, as well as the cubbies that the towels and/or blankets are kept in. Have they been removed?

Except for the Koningsdam, which came out without deck chairs on the promenade by design, there have always been wooden chairs, and blankets/towels on all the other Holland American ships.

There have been no reports that the ships have gotten rid on them posted here. You can be sure there would have been reports if it were the case!

Except for the Koningsdam, which came out without deck chairs on the promenade by design, there have always been wooden chairs, and blankets/towels on all the other Holland American ships.

There have been no reports that the ships have gotten rid on them posted here. You can be sure there would have been reports if it were the case!

That's what I thought too. Thanks Ruth!!! Perhaps it was because we always walked past her early in the AM and did not see them out yet.

That's what I thought too. Thanks Ruth!!! Perhaps it was because we always walked past her early in the AM and did not see them out yet.

The lounge chairs are out all night. I've seen people sleeping on them in the early morning. The towels and blankets are removed every night .

We'll boarding the Noordam on Aug7/16 for a 14 Day Alaska cruise.

The lounge chairs are out all night. I've seen people sleeping on them in the early morning. The towels and blankets are removed every night .

We'll boarding the Noordam on Aug7/16 for a 14 Day Alaska cruise.

no idea why I didn't see them. DW and I are 3 star, so we obviously know what they look like ;)