Confused on current 20% off Premium drink pckg

Hi all,

I'm confused on the 20% off sale on the Premium Drink Package. When I add it to my cart in My Cruise Planner, it shows at full price so I didn't proceed. Does it reduce the 20% only after you commit and hit checkout? Am hesitant to commit and end up paying full price.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I'm confused on the 20% off sale on the Premium Drink Package. When I add it to my cart in My Cruise Planner, it shows at full price so I didn't proceed. Does it reduce the 20% only after you commit and hit checkout? Am hesitant to commit and end up paying full price.

Thanks.

You won't actually purchase until you enter your credit card number, so go ahead and proceed to checkout to see the final price.

What 'full' price are you seeing? The way they seem to be displaying things is the price shown has the discount already applied. For my December Indy trip, I am seeing $49 for Ultimate with the 20% off banner displayed. Premium is showing as $44 with the 20% off.

What 'full' price are you seeing? The way they seem to be displaying things is the price shown has the discount already applied. For my December Indy trip, I am seeing $49 for Ultimate with the 20% off banner displayed. Premium is showing as $44 with the 20% off.

Those do seem to be the discounted 20% off prices. And then they add 18% gratuity to the discounted price at checkout. :rolleyes:

Edited by Coralc

The price you are seeing is with the 20% off. The 20% sale price is off what the price will be onboard for your sailing. So, for example, for my upcoming cruise on the Harmony in November it is showing $47/day for Premium and $53/day for Ultimate (plus 18% gratuity added). That means that if I purchase the same package on board at the time I sail, the Premium would be $56/day and the Ultimate would be about $63/day...according to RCCL.

Are you maybe thinking that you would pay 20% less than the published price on your cruise planner?

The price you are seeing is with the 20% off. The 20% sale price is off what the price will be onboard for your sailing. So, for example, for my upcoming cruise on the Harmony in November it is showing $47/day for Premium and $53/day for Ultimate (plus 18% gratuity added). That means that if I purchase the same package on board at the time I sail, the Premium would be $56/day and the Ultimate would be about $63/day...according to RCCL.

For my recent Grandeur trip, it was 53/47 in the cruise planner and 67/59 on board.

But, I am not seeing the alcohol beverage packages at all on My Cruises... only see the non. Has been this way for a while now. Anyone else have this issue?

Yes, others have reported varying lists of beverage packages on their Cruise Planner. Just keep checking periodically.

On our last cruise we paid $44/day for the premium package on Freedom (Feb 2016) and for our upcoming cruise on Jewel, with the sale price of 20% off, the premium package is $44/day. Did prices go up since February or do prices vary by itinerary? I'm just not sure the sale price is really a sale.

Thanks!

On our last cruise we paid $44/day for the premium package on Freedom (Feb 2016) and for our upcoming cruise on Jewel, with the sale price of 20% off, the premium package is $44/day. Did prices go up since February or do prices vary by itinerary? I'm just not sure the sale price is really a sale.

Thanks!

Prices can vary by itinerary.

LIQUOR (Premium / Ultimate)

Absolut, Bacardi, Baker’s, Beefeater, Belvedere, Bombay Sapphire, Canadian Club, Captain Morgan, Crown Royal, Don Julio,

Glenmorangie, Glenfiddich, Gossling Black Seal, Grey Goose, Hendrick’s, Johnnie Walker Black, J&B, Jack Daniels, Ketel One,

Maker’s Mark, Malibu, Myers’s, Patron, Tanqueray

BEER (Select / Premium / Ultimate)

Amstel Light, Budweiser, Bud Light, Coors Light, Corona, Guinness, Heineken, Miller Lite, Stella

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage-flyer-general-v4.pdf

LIQUOR (Premium / Ultimate)

Absolut, Bacardi, Baker’s, Beefeater, Belvedere, Bombay Sapphire, Canadian Club, Captain Morgan, Crown Royal, Don Julio,

Glenmorangie, Glenfiddich, Gossling Black Seal, Grey Goose, Hendrick’s, Johnnie Walker Black, J&B, Jack Daniels, Ketel One,

Maker’s Mark, Malibu, Myers’s, Patron, Tanqueray

BEER (Select / Premium / Ultimate)

Amstel Light, Budweiser, Bud Light, Coors Light, Corona, Guinness, Heineken, Miller Lite, Stella

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage-flyer-general-v4.pdf

thank you, good to see Grey Goose, Belvedere, Patron are still included

Edited by aubreyc1988

I too saw $44. It also adds 15% gratuity at the end when paying.

Mine has $48 and $46 for the Indy in March 17

Well, I like coffee, water, wine (In that order) ;)

I'm not too sure if this package deal is a real money

saver for me. I have searched everywhere for a current

wine list for the Liberty.

This wine list is from Rhapsody, but will give you a good idea:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49238603&postcount=13