Online Checkin @ southwest.com

Headhoncho

Online Checkin @ southwest.com I have a group of 8 with the reservation in my name. What personal information is required for online checkin? We change planes at Baltimore. Will each person require two boarding passes? ie. Buffalo to Baltimore and Baltimore to Fort Lauderdale?

Yes, you will get two boarding passes per person - one for each flight.

It looks like all you need to check in is your confirmation number and your first name and last name (for each passenger).

You now have one reservation number for your entire party. WHen you do the online checkin, you have the option to print one or all of the boarding passes. You also can now print them 24 hours prior to the flight instead of after midnight on the day of the flight. Gotta love SWA:)

You now have one reservation number for your entire party. WHen you do the online checkin, you have the option to print one or all of the boarding passes. You also can now print them 24 hours prior to the flight instead of after midnight on the day of the flight. Gotta love SWA:)

What a relief! We have 5 in our party, and I am looking forward to using online checkin for the first time. I was worried when the previous poster said you can't checkin online if you have multiple people in your party! Thanks, Coolmama!

I'm glad they changed the check-in to 24 hours instead of midnight the day-of ... I didn't want to have to wake up. I was flying to Orlando with a small group, and I knew that I would need an A if we wanted to sit together, seeing as with flights to Orlando, an A is essentially a B after small child pre-board. ;)

Thanks, Coolmama,

That's exactly what I thought but wasn't sure since I had never done a group (of 8) before. That's a load off my mind.

Doug.

Doug,

You are so welcome. I have a party of 4 and will probably print our boarding passes on Saturday night on the ship before they close our account. It is so much easier now with being able to do multiple boarding passes and not having to wait until midnight!

Enjoy your cruise!

Judy

Archived