Allure of the Seas Movies

We were on it last week and were disappointed that they didn't run a 3D movie in the Amber Theater--we have been on Oasis twice before and they did that each time. The movies only aired in the Aquatheater and I find it hard to really watch the movies there. But they showed My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, Star Wars, Batman vs Superman. I can't think of any others. They showed Zootopia in the AO Theater as well.

We watched a movie on the outdoor screen of the allure and enjoyed it. The wind and the sound of the ocean was great. It was so relaxing after a long excursion day. That's the nice thing about cruising. There are so many options for everyone.

Reminds me of going to the drive-in when I was a child/teenager! Very relaxing. We don't go to many movies-too busy-work-expensive,etc.So I enjoy maybe going to one movie on the ship.

On a Disney cruise they had a designated theater. Loved they would show a late night movie. Got to see movies hadn't seen before when there were really no other activities happening.

A nice option for those who can't tolerate sun in the middle of the afternoon and just want to chill.