I booked, how do friends set up their accounts?

me-shel

We're sharing a room with friends, and I created the original booking. How do my friends enter their information and set up a payment account? I can give them my login if I have to, but thought there should be some way to do it on their own given the number of mixed parties that must sail every day.

I seem to remember that when we did our online check-in there was the option for each of us to use a different credit card. When my sister sailed with our parents she registered her own credit card for her onboard expenses even though she was on their reservation. I'd call Carnival to be sure how to do it but I'm quite sure you can each use your own cc card.

We always cruise with friends in the same room. I give them the booking number and they go to the Carnival site and enter all their info including sign and sail accounts. Each Sign and Sail account that is set up has a place where you can associate/not associate anyone else on the booking with you sail ans sign account.

My son sailed with some of his old college friends - just got off the Conquest today. We booked it....the other boys made their own carnival log in accounts, then used the booking number. When they did online check in...you have the option of checking in for everyone or just yourself. They each did their own and set up their own accounts. One of the others used a cash account. No problems at all, they confirm all info when you check in at the port.

We're sharing a room with friends, and I created the original booking. How do my friends enter their information and set up a payment account? I can give them my login if I have to, but thought there should be some way to do it on their own given the number of mixed parties that must sail every day.

They need to register on Carnival.com to create a username and password (username can be their email address). After doing that and logging in on Carnival.com, they click on "manage" on home page and then choose "my booking" from the drop down options. They will then see "add a booking." They enter the booking number and then click on "cruise details." Then they choose "online check in." Then they go through the steps to enter their passport, etc. and set up their sail and sign account.

Fabulous, this is just what I was looking for! They've cruised on Carnival before and have their own log-ins, but I hadn't noticed the "Add a Booking" tab before. They've got the booking number, so it sounds like we know what to do now. Thank you, thank you!

Fabulous, this is just what I was looking for! They've cruised on Carnival before and have their own log-ins, but I hadn't noticed the "Add a Booking" tab before. They've got the booking number, so it sounds like we know what to do now. Thank you, thank you!

So glad you resolved this so you can cruise worry-free with your friends.

Best wishes for a fun-filled cruise!