When I was on Freedom ...

... five or six years ago, one of the onboard "extras" that we could sign up for was a Cooking class (I want to call it Chef's Kitchen or Chef's Creation or something like that -- I forget the "official name"). I signed up for two courses ... one was a chocolate covered strawberry class, and the other was an appetizer class, both being held in the kitchen used for Chops ( and it was a working with these experienced chefs OnBoard).

The classes themselves were a real hoot ... and I'd like to sign up for them again when I'm on Harmony OTS late next year.

As far as anyone knows, are these classes still in existence, and if so are they held on Harmony?

My wife thinks I'm crazy but those classes are fun and worth every penny in my book.

Thanks,

Michael

I don't recall that one, but I have done a sushi making class on Indy and martini class on Oasis. It may depend on what the Cruise Director and Head Chef come up with.

It wasn't exactly hands-on, but we have also been to many cooking demonstrations. The black forest cake making class is always very entertaining!

I've heard of these, but not sure on which ships offer them. You should try to find some cruise compasses and see if there's anything mentioned there :)

Good idea. Also try and find a recent roll-call discussion for your ship and ask about it there.