Perks for Suites? Not Sky or Royal just Grand Suites? Junior Suites?

thanks for the Information.

We can get a Guarantee for great price for cruise leaving soon. We already have a Balcony. Happy with that. But Big 44th Anniversary will be on that Cruise. Would upgrade as surprise to Husband.

Experienced Cruisers. First time on RCI. Have sailed on Celebrity. Zenith. Platinum on Carnival. Princess. Sailed on HAL a bit. NCL.

Feel like Nubies again. Know nothing about RCI. Looking forward to cruise. Just wish we knew more.

thank Goodness for Cruise Critic Message Boards.

We can get a Guarantee for great price for cruise leaving soon. We already have a Balcony. Happy with that. But Big 44th Anniversary will be on that Cruise. Would upgrade as surprise to Husband.

Experienced Cruisers. First time on RCI. Have sailed on Celebrity. Zenith. Platinum on Carnival. Princess. Sailed on HAL a bit. NCL.

Feel like Nubies again. Know nothing about RCI. Looking forward to cruise. Just wish we knew more.

Which ship?

Junior Suites don't have the perks that the Grand Suites and better have.

JS Perks:

Bathtub, walk-in closet (all but Vision class, Majesty, and Empress), dinner at Coastal Kitchen (Quantum and Oasis class only), priority check-in and boarding, tea kettle, coffee maker, bathroom amenities, robes, double C&A points.

Grand Suite and better perks vary by ship, as Carol indicated above.

Edited by clarea

We are on Freedom of the Seas. I did not know that priority boarding came with Junior suite. Does it on FOS?

That is the perk we want most. We drive as we live not far from Port Canaveral. Easy on Easy Off.............Huge to us. have to get Dog out of Pet Resort. Found one open for few hours on Sunday afternoon. Dog is boss, boss, boss of house. We did not want him. We would not take anything for him now. Daughter gave him to us.

If that is included, then that is a game changer.

Thank you all so much.

The Jr suites on Freedom are a really nice size. You will not receive the majority of the suite perks as those go to GS & above but if priority embarkation is huge for you it might be worth it. The extra space is a plus and while it doesn't matter to us most love the walk in closet. We have booked an OS on Freedom for our daughters 40 & 45 birthdays and our 47th anniversary in January. We are so excited because we were able to get an awesome price. I would check pricing often and upgrade immediately if you see a price drop. We literally found a price drop that ended within 10 mins of us changing. Best wishes for the 44th and I hope it is all your expect and more!

We are on Freedom of the Seas. I did not know that priority boarding came with Junior suite. Does it on FOS?

That is the perk we want most. We drive as we live not far from Port Canaveral. Easy on Easy Off.............Huge to us. have to get Dog out of Pet Resort. Found one open for few hours on Sunday afternoon. Dog is boss, boss, boss of house. We did not want him. We would not take anything for him now. Daughter gave him to us.

Thank you all so much.

Priority boarding is not the same thing as priority disembarkation.

If you want an early time off the ship, just ask at Guest Services for a low luggage tag number.

If you want to do self-disembark, just do that. Be ready to go around 6:45 and walk off with all of your bags.

I can't recommend highly enough upgrading to a GS or higher, especially for your anniversary. Be warned though, you WILL notice how much better it is in a GS+ (on/off the ship, priority seating, CL/CK, don't worry about reservations for dining, they make it happen!) -- you may be spoiled and never want to go back!!

GS is probably our very favorite choice but when the OS opened up so cheap we jumped on it. I would not have done it otherwise. The GS is plenty big enough and the perks are the same as the OS. We really enjoy the suite breakfast option of eating in Chops in the morning. It was quiet, food was cooked to order and servers were fantastic.

Thank you all so much.

Hi, my husband and I also have to worry about our "Fur Baby", anytime we make plans or want to do something we have to think about our girl, Mickey. We are fortunate, Mickey has her "Nanny" to look after her. We just hate to leave her too long. Nanny has been in my life for over 50 years...she is only person we trust. Just out of curiosity where in Florida are you from. We live in St. Augustine. FYI...we are always in a hurry to get home to her.

Did I read correctly that you are zenith captains club members on celebrity? If so have you signed up for reciprocal status in Royals crown and anchor? You may end up with the perks you are looking for without changing your room. But a suite is a nice splurge for an anniversary.