Nathan Osmond on the Liberty Jul 31 cruise.

Nathan Osmond has to be one of my favorite guest entertainers so far this year. High energy music from start to finish and received a standing ovation from the audience. If you sailed on the Liberty and was fortunate enough to see his performance, make sure you include his name in your survey.

Is he part of the famous Osmond family (like, one of the Osmond Brother's child or grandchild)?

Edited to add: I just did a google search, and he is indeed 2nd generation Osmond. Alan's son, and a country music star in his own right!

Edited by DonnaK

Yes, but country rock.

Funny, loud, party, and did I mention LOUD. And he does an interactive thing with the audience.

We enjoyed it as a "show" even though country music not my thing. We did see some elderly people walking out as I don't think it was what they expected from an "Osmond".

Yes, but country rock.

Funny, loud, party, and did I mention LOUD. And he does an interactive thing with the audience.

We enjoyed it as a "show" even though country music not my thing. We did see some elderly people walking out as I don't think it was what they expected from an "Osmond".

Probably the same folks who would walk out of shows not set in the 40's. Cruise ships are updating their shows and I think it's about time. Got tired of the same old, same old.

• 2 weeks later...

We were on that Liberty cruise and enjoyed Nathan Osmond very much. His shows were fun and we saw Nathan and his band all over the ship until he disembarked in Nassau. He sang on his non-performance nights with other performers in the piano bar and Star Lounge and was clearly having a good time. I even heard he sang Karaoke the first night before anyone knew who he was.

Is there a way to tell who the entertainment will be on our cruise. Sales on Sept 4.

Which Osmond does he belong to?

Request entertainment info from [noparse]web_reservations@rccl.com[/noparse].