How full is your cruise

First and Ten

Just wondering. Are there any websites out there that tell you how full your cruise is? Where you could check and say you booked a year out or looking to book, you find your ship/dates and it says "your cruise is 35% full". As you get closer to sail date you could see how full your ship is. I have searched around, but cant find anything like that

Edited by First and Ten

Just wondering. Are there any websites out there that tell you how full your cruise is? Where you could check and say you booked a year out or looking to book, you find your ship/dates and it says "your cruise is 35% full". As you get closer to sail date you could see how full your ship is. I have searched around, but cant find anything like that

I've never seen a website that shows that. There are always cabins that don't show online. And especially some 3/4 passenger cabins and some handicapped cabins don't show available online.

I would think Carnival wouldn't really want that information to be public knowledge.

All the cruise lines keep that kind of information pretty close to the vest and don't make it openly available - unlike airlines where you can see on their website (or a travel web site) how many seats are available/unavailable for a particular flight.

Edited by joepeka