PCC Assigned When Putting a Cruise on Hold?

zdcatc12

I put our Jade cruise for 2018 on hold last night while I did some more research and lo and behold I got an e-mail and phone call from Quinn, one of the NCL PCCs. He says that he works out of Miami and not the call center and that one of them is automatically assigned to help you through the booking process. I was skeptical at first, but ended up calling him and we walked through everything. I usually like handling everything on my own, but this really worked out well. Is this something that has been done for awhile? I was actually very happy and since I had my Cruise Next certificate, there was no deposit, even better!! And also have our cake waiting in the bakery as this will take place over our 30th wedding anniversary!

I have been working with a PCC since I booked our first ncl cruise in 2014. She is very attentive, calls me every few weeks to check on how the planning is going. Called me right after our cruise to make sure everything went well and then watched the prices of the cruises I told her I was interested in. She was able to handle all of our reservations for dinner before our cruise last year. Hopefully the person assigned to you will be just as amazing!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This happened to me too. I think it is a good compromise because I am still able to call her and talk through things but I Never had a problem making certain changes on my own (which I why I am not into regular TAs). I also still get everything directly (like change notifications)

Edited by queenschick9b

I already had a PCC and spoke to him about the cruise we're about to take in a few weeks, but didn't book it yet. I went online and was browsing the site for an hour looking at options when my phone rang. It was a different PCC calling and said to me "thank you for visiting our website tonight, I'm your personal cruise consultant. How can I help you book a cruise this evening?"

I was a little spooked by it to be honest... I told him I wasn't ready to book yet, and hung up. I reached out to my PCC the next day and informed him of what happened, he told me that people's accounts when inactive for a certain amount of days become fair game for other PCCs to cold call and try to take over, so he was attempting to do just that. I stuck with my original PCC since he was the one who helped me out previously. Unfortunately he left NCL and now I'm stuck with someone who is unresponsive now that she booked our cruise and has our money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I put our Jade cruise for 2018 on hold last night while I did some more research....And also have our cake waiting in the bakery as this will take place over our 30th wedding anniversary!

Won't it be awfully stale by the time you get on the ship?!?!:eek:

Edited by Sauer-kraut