Live on the Star in the Baltics, August 2017

KeithJenner

Hi everyone.

Just reporting in as usual. I'm in a hotel at Heathrow at the moment, flying to Copenhagen tomorrow to get on the Star on Tuesday.

As usual, I will check in at times during the cruise. It can be a bit random, based on what we are doing.

Anyone who was following when we were on the Epic in June will be pleased to hear that we have a lot more planned off the ship this time. Hopefully it will be a bit more interesting to follow.

It's a earlyish start tomorrow, as our flight in at 9.20am. We're going to head straight into the city when we get to Copenhagen (after dropping our luggage off at our hotel), so I'm not sure when I'll be back on. I do have internet on my phone in Denmark though.

As usual, if you have any questions then just ask and I'll do my best to help. Food, drink and relaxing based questions are more likely to be answered than spa and gym stuff, but I'll try to help with anything.

We did this itinerary on the Star last year. It keeps you very busy.

If you have time, I'm interested in any changes the staff/officers mention that have happened this year or are planned before the Star's Asia/Australia itineraries next year. With the Dawn's major dry dock, Le Bistro and La Cucina changed spaces. That would be a welcome change for the Star as well.

Hi Keith,

If you could ascertain who the HD,food and beverage manager and concierge may be on the Asia cruises, that would be great.

Maybe one if the senior officers will have an idea, we are cruising in the Dubai to Singapore leg to start with.

Cheers. Mark

I've just noticed that from the title of this thread, it seems that we are flying out a year early. :) Must be this wine I've been drinking.

Hopefully a mod may be able to correct it for me.

Don't count on that thread title change LOL. *gives a nod to LargePizza* Right?

Enjoy your cruise K!

Keith, were doing the star in the med next year, we've done most ncl ships apart from this one, dawn and sky so would like to know what you recommend from the entertainment. Which bars you recommend also. Thanks

Edited by Tiggertastic

Don't count on that thread title change LOL. *gives a nod to LargePizza* Right?

Enjoy your cruise K!

Yes, I think you're right.

I'm going to start another thread with the correct name, as it will keep annoying me otherwise. Sorry everyone, I'll try to respond to any questions already asked on the other thread.