Best Excursion(s) For Daughter in Cast

GaTech

We are sailing on Liberty of the Seas Aug 7 out of Galveston. I have been having trouble picking excursion because my 8 year old daughter broke her leg and is now in a below the knee cast. She will either be on crutches or a knee scooter. She also can't get her cast wet.

Does anybody have any recommendations on a fun excursion we can do as a family (we also have a 12 year old son)?

The tour info isn't all that great for figuring out if she can do it.

Thanks.

-Dave

I would forgo an "excursion"...get a guidebook, read up on your ports...lots of info in a guidebook...libraries have them! Then you can figure out what interests you all...and most likely can do something without paying a guide! DIY is pretty easy, if you do a little research on what's in each place!

Your family might enjoy the turtle farm. It is definitely a dry activity. They also have a small water park that perhaps would appeal to your son. I'd suggest contacting Captin Marvin's. We have taken excursions with them before and they were so accommodating and helpful.