Ultimate Beverage

On the Ultimate Beverage Package, does this include any and all wines by the glass? Does it also include Champagne by the glass with no limits on cost? Thank you ahead of time....

The limit is either 12 or 13 per glass.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The limit is either 12 or 13 per glass.

Is the limit the different on the Premium? Thanks for the response. When you compare them on the RC website, it looks like all drinks, wines are the same on both, the only "extra" is the coffee and fresh OJ? Am I correct on this?

Is the limit the different on the Premium? Thanks for the response. When you compare them on the RC website, it looks like all drinks, wines are the same on both, the only "extra" is the coffee and fresh OJ? Am I correct on this?

You are correct. Only difference is the inclusion of non-alcoholic speciality beverages such as (non-starbucks) speciality coffees, freshed squeezed OJ, protein shakes from vitality cafe and red Bull.

You can still get wines/champagne by the glass that may be more than the package allowance by paying the difference

Package allows $12

Wine is $15

You Pay $3

Plus wine by the bottle is 40% off with the Ultimate

Some people have also reported being able to get cans of Red Bull with the Ultimate package, but not with the Premium.