White party

ledelstein

Has anyone who has sailed recently seen the cruise director host a "white party"?

Specifically on Dream.

We sail in a couple of weeks and I have heard other people say that there will be a white party but it is up to the individual cruise director. We didn't have one on our last cruise but I just want to be prepared in case there is one.

Truth or rumor??? [emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Some ships yes and some no, so I guess it is up to the cruise director. I haven't been on the Dream, so hopefully someone one else who recently has can answer this question for you.

I know if you do wear white you get a small discount on one or some of the drinks, cant remember specific details.

Has anyone who has sailed recently seen the cruise director host a "white party"?

Specifically on Dream.

We sail in a couple of weeks and I have heard other people say that there will be a white party but it is up to the individual cruise director. We didn't have one on our last cruise but I just want to be prepared in case there is one.

Truth or rumor??? [emoji848][emoji848]

You don't have to wear white.

Ok, I know a white sale is Sheets and linens and towels... but white party? No clue what that is and I'm guessing carnival would try to stay away from that term these days, regardless of what it is

They had one listed in fun times week before last on Conquest. We brought clothes for it but we were too tired to go. It was at midnight and we were beat by then lol.

Thank you for the information

We are on the Miracle in 5 days and received an email about the white party! It said it is $1 off of drinks if you wear white. Also heard of people wearing bath robes! Lol!

I know the Carnival website has a list of ships that have the white party.

Ok, I know a white sale is Sheets and linens and towels... but white party? No clue what that is and I'm guessing carnival would try to stay away from that term these days, regardless of what it is

Seriously? Does everything have to be so political and PC. It's a party wear you get discounted drinks for wearing white and yes Carnival has it first or second night in the night club.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Seriously? Does everything have to be so political and PC. It's a party wear you get discounted drinks for wearing white and yes Carnival has it first or second night in the night club.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I thought the same thing.

Figured that poster was just trying to stir up something. Ridiculous!!

I appreciate very much the info about the white party.

An "All White Party" is where everyone wears white clothing.