Anthem - formal nights?

I read on another post that Anthem doesn't have any established formal nights and that formal wear is only required in Grande and Chefs table. All other restaurants are casual or smart casual every night. Can anyone confirm what I heard?

I read on another post that Anthem doesn't have any established formal nights and that formal wear is only required in Grande and Chefs table. All other restaurants are casual or smart casual every night. Can anyone confirm what I heard?

No shipwide formal nights on Anthem. Formal wear is required on Grande on all but the first and last nights. Have not seen that Chef's Table requires formal wear.

No shipwide formal nights on Anthem. Formal wear is required on Grande on all but the first and last nights. Have not seen that Chef's Table requires formal wear.

Woohoo! I'm leaving the suit and tie at home! Thanks for the confirmation.

EVERYONE can confirm this.

:)

Woohoo! I'm leaving the suit and tie at home! Thanks for the confirmation.

If you really want Grand, they usually have jackets to loan, however, I don't know the color or size[emoji12][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No shipwide formal nights but there were two nights on our 14 day Anthem last year designated 'wear your best' nights. These were explained by the CD during the morning show that your best can be ballgown or bikini.

All very confusing and I guess things have worked themselves out now that she's based permanently in New York (or is that New Jersey.... I upset someone last time :confused:)

No shipwide formal nights but there were two nights on our 14 day Anthem last year designated 'wear your best' nights. These were explained by the CD during the morning show that your best can be ballgown or bikini.

All very confusing and I guess things have worked themselves out now that she's based permanently in New York (or is that New Jersey.... I upset someone last time :confused:)

It's New Jersey. Bayonne, New Jersey. Cape Liberty in Bayonne, New Jersey.

:)

So piggy-backing this topic slightly - Grande is the complimentary formal option; does this restaurant come up in the normal DD classic rotation? As in, should we expect that a formal night is still in the rotation, or would we have to specifically choose Grande as on of our dinner options?

So piggy-backing this topic slightly - Grande is the complimentary formal option; does this restaurant come up in the normal DD classic rotation? As in, should we expect that a formal night is still in the rotation, or would we have to specifically choose Grande as on of our dinner options?

Grande would come up in the normal DD Classic rotation. There is no way to select or know which night this will be pre-cruise.