Best deals?

Planning a family and friends trip near Christmas. Looking at RC out of Miami and looking for advice on where to get the best deal on the booking. Will be 4-8 rooms.

Thanks.

There are no deals.

Some travel agents will offer perks for booking with them, but unless they have reserved some group space, the fare will be the same that you see on RC's website.

If you go during the period between Thanksgiving and Christmas, the prices tend to be lower. If your cruise includes Christmas, the fares are likely to be high.

Cruise prices are always highest over the Xmas and New years holidays. We find the best prices typically fall between thanksgiving and the xmas break. You have to be flexible to find lower prices. It is difficult to sit home over the holidays........ but you can take two vacations with the money saved.

The best deals for cruise around Christmas is when the cruise/itinerary is first published. After that it just keeps going up.

I booked 19 months out for cruise in December 2017 from Miami . Glad I did as the rate for my cabin has gone up $500.00 since initially booked.