100k blackjack tournamet 10/23 ticket

Hello all! Im currently on the pride and i placed 2nd in the 1stbj tournament and won a ticket into the 100k final tournament 8/23 out NOLA. 1st place in the tournament gets 50k. Also included with the ticmet is 25% of the cruise and this is also a christ tucker live cruise. If anyone is interested please let me know.

I ended up with two on my March, Miracle cruise. I came in second in the first tournament and won the second tournament.

We did go ahead and book the 10/23 Breeze cruise because it had a great fare and I received 25% off of that. I have no delusions of winning the tournament and my wife is taking the second ticket and giving it a shot. She is not a blackjack player so maybe luck and bad playing may help. :) I've seen it at the tables before.

The only thing is that four of these entries are given out on each cruise, for months at a time, and even if 1/8 of the people book there is going to be a HUGE number of people playing. I just hope the tournament doesn't cut into any port time or tie up an entire sea day.

I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

Take care,

Mike

I also had two entries to last year's BJ tournament, tried to sell on CC, no luck, so I transferred one to a CC member with the agreement to split any winning. He finished 49th and won $200+ but never sent me half.

Good luck with whichever path you take, but I'd do it again even though it didn't work out last time. Better than seeing them go to waste.