Go Port Canaveral Cruise Parking?

Strophic

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had experience with cruise parking through Go Port Canaveral? The package I am looking at is at this link: https://www.goportcanaveral.com/services/cruise-parking.php

It offers cruise parking for the week and shuttles to and from your cruise port for $20. Before I was looking at parking in the Port Canaveral lot for significantly more money, so this is almost looking too good to be true. Is it legit? Any catch?

I would love feedback if anyone parks here. The price certainly can't be beat. I did a mock booking for a 7-day cruise and it is only $20 for two people. They just charge a shuttle fee of $5 p/p each way and throw in the parking.

I bit the bullet and booked it today, so I guess I will be the guinea pig! It has good google reviews, so I am crossing my fingers and hoping that this is just a really good deal.

Would you please come back and report on your experience post-cruise?

Just seen this on another Board:

Right now it is indeed the cheapest parking on offer near Port Canaveral. Not aware of any complaints other than a few things you need to be aware of:

• Only 3 shuttles 11am, 12pm and 1pm so you must plan your arrival to avoid waiting for an hour for the next shuttle!
  • Each shuttle stops at every ship so your drop off may take slightly longer than expected.
  • The surface parking is on tarmac in a section of the hotel parking lot. There are no fences or gates and no visible security other than perhaps hotel security cameras. No reports of vandalism in the area however so no worries.
  • If in a hurry be sure to catch one of the first shuttles upon your return simply because they do not have many vans to the parking lot.
  • The lot location is in the wrong direction if you are driving north or to Orlando. So you will lose 30 minutes or so because of backtracking. Great location if you are driving south though

Please let me know what you think of it!! We going on our cruise in October :)

I'm interested in what you say too! I've never booked with them before, but I have booked with a couple of the ones in that area. Are they the same as park port canaveral? they look like they're in a different location. not sure that their advertised distance from the port is accurte, but honestly it doesn't make too much of a difference as long as you get there early enough.

Last week, I booked with these guys: www.lotsofhonor.com and they were really cheap and the people were awesome! I hated the company that used to be in their location, but now I'm really happy these guys are doing well and are giving a new name for that place. Definitely check them out for the future.

Again, let us know about go port canaveral, that's a great deal! hope they keep it around for me to potentially try it.

I'm interested in what you say too! I've never booked with them before, but I have booked with a couple of the ones in that area. Are they the same as park port canaveral? they look like they're in a different location. not sure that their advertised distance from the port is accurte, but honestly it doesn't make too much of a difference as long as you get there early enough.

Last week, I booked with these guys: www.lotsofhonor.com and they were really cheap and the people were awesome! I hated the company that used to be in their location, but now I'm really happy these guys are doing well and are giving a new name for that place. Definitely check them out for the future.

Again, let us know about go port canaveral, that's a great deal! hope they keep it around for me to potentially try it.

Lots of Honor is a great community based group working toward helping our vet community. I would say more like a 15-20 minute ride from the port....but that being said...if you are looking to get on I-95 quickly it's great! They take great pride in providing service and building repeat customer business.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had experience with cruise parking through Go Port Canaveral? The package I am looking at is at this link: https://www.goportcanaveral.com/services/cruise-parking.php

It offers cruise parking for the week and shuttles to and from your cruise port for $20. Before I was looking at parking in the Port Canaveral lot for significantly more money, so this is almost looking too good to be true. Is it legit? Any catch?

We are booked for this parking in early October. My wife talked to the folks today, and $20 is the price for the both of us, no hidden fees. I will post back on our experience.

• 3 months later...

We just used Go Port Canaveral for cruise parking on our cruise this week. We were scheduled for an 11:00 am shuttle from the parking area to the port, but didn't get to our ship until about 12:30.

They use full size tour buses and don't leave until the bus is full, regardless of the time you are scheduled for. They also make drop-offs for every ship in the port so at each ship you have to wait for the passengers on the shuttle to get off and wait while the driver retrieves their luggage from the storage area under the bus.

On the return trip we again had to wait for the bus to fill up before it left the port. The driver said he had arrived at the port at 7:30 am but the bus didn't depart until after 9:00.

When we arrived at the parking area, at least 3 vehicles had their windows smashed during our cruise, so security also seems to be lax.

This company seems to offer a service for a good price, but the extended waits and high risk of vehicle damage offset any cost benefit. We won't be using them again.

Well, I am back from my cruise and I had a good experience with them. It took a while to get on the ship, but it was quite crowded at the port and not really their fault. My philosophy was "as long as I end up on the ship, I'm happy." We got on with plenty of time to spare and it was pretty painless to get off as well. The car was fine when we got back.

I'd use them again. Maybe it wasn't as smooth and quick as using the cruise port parking, but it was $160 cheaper and I got on and off the ship with myself and my luggage intact. So I call that a success!