Is Train Man still around?

Hi, I haven't been on for a very long time. I was wondering if the Train Man was still around? I believe I have the name correct. Last I knew he was widowed, had remarried, and moved to the country in FL.

TIA, I so enjoyed reading his reviews.

Yes, saw a post by Trainman-2 yesterday or today.

Thanks so much, I'll have to do a search. Bob, had I used my head I could have asked this question on our Halloween roll call thread. Looking forward to meeting you.

Yes, one can do a member search if you click on the Member List in header at he top of each CC web page. Once on the first member page click on the tan box marked Member Search which is located under the page selection box and type in the username on the request page that follows. ;)

Yes, one can do a member search if you click on the Member List in header at he top of each CC web page. Once on the first member page click on the tan box marked Member Search which is located under the page selection box and type in the username on the request page that follows. ;)

That link isn't to a member search, it is to Trainman's daily blog in the friends of cruise critic section. He posts almost daily with lots of pictures too.

YES! I am still here but since we have not been cruising lately I haven't done any Live Reports!

Here is a link to my BLOG like threads:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=846

"Our Country Home - The Fourth Year!" is the current one where I post almost daily.

The other threads are mostly inactive.

Our next cruise will be on the Harmony of the Seas, sailing on February 18, 2017 on an Eastern Caribbean itinerary.

036_zpsfbh3snrh.jpg

Itinerary_zpsz9ojs8sn.jpg

Map_zpsbuaugenu.jpg

Judith and I are both doing well although Judith is still recovering from a freak accident which left her with a deep gash in her lower left leg.

Country life is never dull! thumbsup_zps5d13f512.gif

That link isn't to a member search, it is to Trainman's daily blog in the friends of cruise critic section. He posts almost daily with lots of pictures too.

I knew that but had used the member search to get to that same page using Find Posts feature on Trainman-2 information page but found when I came back to this thread to post a link you already had done that.

Here is the link to the member search page if that's what you want but I suspect you got to that page using the same or a similar search.

My post was a FYI for others here. ;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/memberlist.php?do=search

Edited by robtulipe