Social Media App Question

wingnt68

What do you have access to with the social Media Package? Facebook?

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1152/~/carnivals-wi-fi-service-and-hub-app

Access the most popular websites and applications. Includes: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. Does not include access to other websites or apps.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1152/~/carnivals-wi-fi-service-and-hub-app

Access the most popular websites and applications. Includes: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. Does not include access to other websites or apps.

Any of the packages let u access Skype?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure it does. The reasons some have said for Snapchat not working anymore was because it requires more data or something like that from when it first came out. Something about videos? I really don't know how all that stuff works. Maybe it works on a higher plan but I'm not sure. But Skype is good to go from what I've heard.

Edited by firemanbobswife

We also found that we were able to use imessage with the Social Media package. Of course, this requires that both you and the person you are texting have iphones. It was a great way for us to keep in contact with our kids (who were located in the States and in Europe) during our Caribbean cruise last month. One child has an android, so we communicated with her through Facebook messenger without problems.

So is it $25 per cruise per person? If my husband and I both have I phones, do we both have to pay 25$. We leave Saturday on the Magic.

Thanks for the probably obvious answer question.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can buy one package and share between your devices, but only one of you can be logged on at a time. When one of you logs in, it will kick the other one off. My husband and I mainly purchase the package to have a way for our kids back home to be able to communicate with us. We spend very little time surfing social media while on vacation, so it's not a big deal to us to share and certainly wouldn't be worth our money to purchase two separate packages.