Carnival Triumph Funtimes, 5 Day Western Caribbean from NOLA

ALHDayton

I've been searching for recent copies of the Funtimes for Carnival Triumph's five day itinerary out of New Orleans, specifically the: NOLA, at sea, Progreso, Cozumel, at sea, NOLA version. I've seen the 4 day version posted recently, but I'd like to get a look at the 5 day as well. Thanks to anyone who might have them and would be willing to upload them!

I know, realized they didn't come out well. We're in south louisiana, things were seeming like they were gonna get worse for a minute, had to gather a few things in case we need to evacuate. All is well at the moment, will probably leave tonight just as a precautionary measure. Just hopped on to take my mind off things for a sec. Will try again later in the week.

I know, realized they didn't come out well. We're in south louisiana, things were seeming like they were gonna get worse for a minute, had to gather a few things in case we need to evacuate. All is well at the moment, will probably leave tonight just as a precautionary measure. Just hopped on to take my mind off things for a sec. Will try again later in the week.

Hope all is well. North Louisiana is good if you want to come up here. If you take the pics with your phone it's really easy to upload with the cruise critic or tapatalk apps. The cruise critic app is crashing on me today but it's similar to tapatalk.

9a2148b45c11098f5619b51de02f475e.jpg

5a9698c7c7fb9e346f82b5e17e3478a3.jpg

Just pick the biggest size when it gives you the option. The two I posted are medium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really appreciate you trying; I've been watching the news like a hawk and worrying over all of you in the flooded area, so don't stress over getting them uploaded on my account...it's more for the excitement of planning than anything else.

• 3 weeks later...