Wow! Ultimate Scandinavia/Russia on the Serenade Review 7/24-8/6/16

Enjoying this review. Can't wait to do this cruise next year.

Beautiful photos. What type of camera did you use?

Thanks! I use a Canon EOS Rebel T3 with an 18-200 lens, which seems to cover almost everything! I used a 10-22 lens for the outside photos from Church of Spilled Blood. I use that lens for tall churches. :)

This was just a fantastic cruise! Are you going on the Serenade?

Thanks for your wonderful review! I am looking forward to reading more. I am booked on this cruise for June 2016 so your report is very helpful in regards to my own planning.

Thank you! You are going to love it! Just remember to bring a lightweight poncho/umbrella and join your roll call. So many of the excursions can be done on your own...we did a lot of walking tours - haven't gotten there in my review yet but it's coming soon.

Thanks! I use a Canon EOS Rebel T3 with an 18-200 lens, which seems to cover almost everything! I used a 10-22 lens for the outside photos from Church of Spilled Blood. I use that lens for tall churches. :)

This was just a fantastic cruise! Are you going on the Serenade?

Yes we are sailing on the Serenade leaving on July 30, 2017. Same exact cruise. The Air2Sea website has some decent prices on airfare. Unfortunately there are no non stops from Boston. I am also checking on hotels. What was the price to taxi to the Sheraton?

I use the same camera. I don't have the 18-200 lens. I think that I will look at getting one before the trip. It takes great pictures.

I have thoroughly enjoyed your pictures and review. We did this cruise a few years ago and your pictures have refreshed my wonderful memories. We felt this cruise was one of our best.

We were able to jump on a plane to Moscow while staying in St. Petersburg and it was an amazing experience. I would highly recommend it to others. The Kremlin museum is not to be missed. Yes, it does make for a very long day, but is well worth it. Thank you again for your review and pictures.

• 1 month later...
Thank you! You are going to love it! Just remember to bring a lightweight poncho/umbrella and join your roll call. So many of the excursions can be done on your own...we did a lot of walking tours - haven't gotten there in my review yet but it's coming soon.[/quote

I keep checking back to this thread to see if you wrote anymore...its been very helpful..ill keep checking