Restaurant reservations for table of 14

Patsfans

We are a group of 14 total traveling on the escape thanksgiving week any one have any experience on how to book reservations for dinner for large group

When I called ncl today they said we can't book for that many people that we have to book 2 separate reservations and once on ship let them know we want to be together.

We are a group of 14 total traveling on the escape thanksgiving week any one have any experience on how to book reservations for dinner for large group

When I called ncl today they said we can't book for that many people that we have to book 2 separate reservations and once on ship let them know we want to be together.

Talk to the manager at the Manhattan Room as soon as you board. The Restaurat has a dedicated section of large tables for large groups. I definitely saw 10 tops. The may be able to do a 14 without blocking a walkway. Worst case two adjacent tables.

I recently booked dinner for my group of 36, for our cruise in October. I had to email a request to the Group Events department for our ship. The email is groupeventescape@ncl.com (replace the name of the ship in the email address, for other ships)

Include your name, reservation number, the date and time, the number of people and which restaurant you would like to make reservations for. They are good at responding and sending you a confirmation. Make sure to print out the confirmation and bring it with you on board (just in case)

I recently booked dinner for my group of 36, for our cruise in October. I had to email a request to the Group Events department for our ship. The email is groupeventescape@ncl.com (replace the name of the ship in the email address, for other ships)

Include your name, reservation number, the date and time, the number of people and which restaurant you would like to make reservations for. They are good at responding and sending you a confirmation. Make sure to print out the confirmation and bring it with you on board (just in case)

This. I did the same thing for our upcoming Breakaway cruise with 15 of us. Very easy and they were super helpful/responsive!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just know that they may not be able to sit all of you at one long table, but it depends on your group size. You will probably get several tables near each other for larger groups like mines. Last year, we had 28 people and we sat at 3 different clusters of table, near each other and we were fine with that

We had the same problem, cruising with 14 family members and all with UDP. I called NCL and was told to email www.specialeventsjewel.com and rec'd response right away. She then asked what we were looking for...dates, times, how many in party, etc. Then once that email was sent, rec'd a response that they send off to the Jewel. Heard back within 48 hrs and have confirmations on all of our dining requests.

Happy sailing!!!!I know for us, as a large family group, we can't wait to sail Oct. 2nd!!!

If anyone has a suite have them speak to the concierge the first day. We did that on the Gem for mixed family of about 25 as we wanted to have dinner to introduce everyone the first night - after that everyone was on their own. I agree with whoever suggested the Manhattan Room has large tables - the solo group on Breakaway used those on the last night on my cruise. We also had a few large tables the would put near each other in Savor.