Cruise Planner

RCLFan

Once on Board, will we have access to our Cruise Planner? We are not going to have Internet Access (our choice), so I'm wondering if it can be accessed via the Room TV?

Just want to make sure our Pre-Planned activities are not missed. If I need to Print our schedule before leaving that's fine.

Thanks

Once on Board, will we have access to our Cruise Planner? We are not going to have Internet Access (our choice), so I'm wondering if it can be accessed via the Room TV?

Just want to make sure our Pre-Planned activities are not missed. If I need to Print our schedule before leaving that's fine.

Thanks

If you are asking about Oasis, the answer is yes.

Clarea. To the rescue again!! I've spent time adding detailed notes of activities with the deck numbers, etc I actually called today and asked how To access planner onboard without Internet. He said I could go to the library and use their computer and no charge for Internet or print before. [emoji15]

To confirm. [emoji3] The tv in room will give me access to my independent notes and scheduling ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Clarea. To the rescue again!! I've spent time adding detailed notes of activities with the deck numbers, etc I actually called today and asked how To access planner onboard without Internet. He said I could go to the library and use their computer and no charge for Internet or print before. [emoji15]

To confirm. [emoji3] The tv in room will give me access to my independent notes and scheduling ?

Sorry, I don't know anything about accessing independent notes on the stateroom TV.

It is always best to print it out at home and bring with you.

Yes, you can view such things on your interactive cabin TV, but I can't promise that it will be accurate. That's the reason for taking paperwork with you.

It is also true that you can log onto the RC website on board for free. However your cruise disappears from your My Cruises page a day or two before sailing, so I doubt that you can access your information.