Diamond Lounge on Freedom

Hi,

My husband & I will be on our first b2b next month on the Freedom. Does anyone know the times the Diamond lounge will be open in the evenings? On past cruises (different ships) it's been 5-8:30, but this is our first time on Freedom and we're trying to plan ahead.

Thanks,

MaryW.

Hi,

My husband & I will be on our first b2b next month on the Freedom. Does anyone know the times the Diamond lounge will be open in the evenings? On past cruises (different ships) it's been 5-8:30, but this is our first time on Freedom and we're trying to plan ahead.

Thanks,

MaryW.

If early dinner is still 5:30pm, then the cocktail period will usually be 4:30pm to 8pm.

Diamond lounge is open 24/7. You swipe your Seapass card for entry. So if you want a cup of coffee, quiet time, etc. it is available. If you are referring to the free drinks at cocktail time, those are usually available from around 4:30-8:30. Exact cocktail time will be in your welcome aboard letter. Same thing with the morning continental breakfast and exact hours of the concierge.