Entertainment vs. Cruise Director

CatsareCool

Warning...Thread Drift.

I love it when someone from Princess joins the conversation to answer questions and set things straight. It is always helpful, informative and can shortcut a thread from turning into a 5 page train wreck of rumors and guesses. I wish we could see much more of that. I know that there are Princess folks monitoring the FB pages, but for a variety of reasons, many people don't do FB and spend far more time here. This site remains the most used, visited and trusted site in the world when it comes to cruising and it would be great if the voice of Princess could be heard more often. Thanks for participating Rich.

Hey Keith - hope you're well! I am still CD in the traditional structure.

We have only rolled out this new program on 4 ships so far with 4 more to follow by year's end.

I believe I will be one of the last to make the switch to the new program, which should be fully rolled out by the end of 2017.

Looking forward to sailing with you in November!

All the best,

Rich

Hello, Rich, Just got the email that you'll be our CD on the Coral Panama Canal cruise starting Sept. 17 in Vancouver. This will be our third canal transit on the Coral, our favorite ship. Wondering if you can give us a sneak peak at who the bands are and who is playing in Crooners. Thanks, see you in two weeks!