Those Weird Interior Deck 12 Cabins on the Breeze!

Badfinger

Since there are plenty of reviews on the Breeze, I thought I would provide some information on our cabins only, since I found very little information on these prior to our cruise. There are four interior Cloud 9 Spa rooms on deck 12. They are numbers 12008, 12012, 12018 and 12022. They are orientated 90* to the typical interior cabin. We booked cabins 12012 and 12018 for our August 7-14 cruise. IMO this orientation makes the space much more functional compared to the standard interior Spa cabins on our last cruise (Magic). The closets, bathroom and door do not interfere with each other. Attached are pictures which pretty much explains everything. There was absolutely no noise or heat from the adjacent locker rooms/sauna, or from the Spa above. However, I would guess some early gym noise for cabin 12008. And at the forward end of the hallway is a door that takes you directly into the gym (open slowly so you don't hit someone who may be working with the free weights). I would buy these cabins again.

IMG_1102.jpg.98f48c0de97b9f97a3b6eed8a6dc5883.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg.fb00cc8baf5476febda6a48d20891801.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg.d367fef6f7cb1e9235be6c22ba6131af.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg.da185238024df8cc027a403b5489e482.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg.c04f0ff53d919afc67d0d77dacdc2a45.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg.9a6c78f9cb7b9620fe7005c678bc4911.jpg

Edited by Badfinger

• 3 weeks later...

One type of cabin that I've never done is an inside. I just have to have a window no matter how tiny! I've done the porthole cabins but don't think I could do the cabin you had. It seems weirdly configured also. But hey if it works for you then AWESOME!

I had 12022 on the Magic and I loved the layout of the room! It was much more spacious than a regular inside. It was a great location, close to waterworks and lido. A/C wasn't the greatest, but I would book one of these cabins again.

One type of cabin that I've never done is an inside. I just have to have a window no matter how tiny! I've done the porthole cabins but don't think I could do the cabin you had. It seems weirdly configured also. But hey if it works for you then AWESOME!

We've done insides and port holes and honestly prefer the inside cabins. We always book our insides on lido or higher so just a 30 second walk and we're outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Since there are plenty of reviews on the Breeze, I thought I would provide some information on our cabins only, since I found very little information on these prior to our cruise. There are four interior Cloud 9 Spa rooms on deck 12. They are numbers 12008, 12012, 12018 and 12022. They are orientated 90* to the typical interior cabin. We booked cabins 12012 and 12018 for our August 7-14 cruise. IMO this orientation makes the space much more functional compared to the standard interior Spa cabins on our last cruise (Magic). The closets, bathroom and door do not interfere with each other. Attached are pictures which pretty much explains everything. There was absolutely no noise or heat from the adjacent locker rooms/sauna, or from the Spa above. However, I would guess some early gym noise for cabin 12008. And at the forward end of the hallway is a door that takes you directly into the gym (open slowly so you don't hit someone who may be working with the free weights). I would buy these cabins again.

They look much roomier, thanks for sharing.

That is a weird looking cabin.

Yeah it certainly is different than all the other interior cabins. However it feels a lot bigger and you are in each other's way a lot less than the standard interior cabin. Like I said I would book this cabin again over a standard configuration interior room cabin.

I think it looks great! Really spacious and I bet the sleep is great too! I only book inside or balcony.

The sleep was excellent. Very very dark and very very quiet. I don't drink and party and one night I was in bed by 9:30 PM, and I did not wake up until 7:15 AM when I heard my wife getting ready to go to the gym.

Prior to this cruise for me it was a balcony room or nothing. But after having this interior cabin I will have to think long and hard about booking a balcony again. We booked these two interior cabins because it was over $700 cheaper than booking one interior and one balcony.