Carry on or check bottled water?

Has anyone had any success carrying on bottled water or attempted to check bottled water? I read that someone actually put a luggage tag on a 12 pack of water and it was delivered to their cabin.

Also, wondering how many bottles is in the Avian bottled water package that is available onboard for $39 :eek::eek:

Thanks,

Camtheriot

There are actually four Evian packages : "The Water Package is an option for guests sailing with Royal Caribbean to order water in various package sizes at a discounted price. The Water Package will be delivered to your stateroom on the date you request. We offer four quantities: 8 bottles, 12 bottles, 16 bottles and 24 bottles. The size of the water bottles offered in the package is the Evian 1 liter plastic bottled water."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anyone had any success carrying on bottled water or attempted to check bottled water? I read that someone actually put a luggage tag on a 12 pack of water and it was delivered to their cabin.

Also, wondering how many bottles is in the Avian bottled water package that is available onboard for $39 :eek::eek:

Thanks,

Camtheriot

We have actually put a luggage tag on a case and it was delivered. Used lots of clear packing tape to made it sturdy. No guarantees that this will still work as their policies always seem in flux. But then what do you have to lose, some water.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I bought a duffel bag at Walmart and put a case of water in it, stuck a tag on it, it was delivered to the room. no problem...

Same here, except we use a small rolling carry-on bag.

We have had obvious cases of water refused by the porters.

I bought a duffel bag at Walmart and put a case of water in it, stuck a tag on it, it was delivered to the room. no problem...

I did the same with a cooler bag from Wegman's. No problem at all.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We were on Liberty July 31. We tried tagging the water and giving it to the porter. They said no, but we could carry it on, which we did without any problems.

When we were disembarking, we saw several porter carts with cases of water on them for the embarking passengers?

Be flexible and you should have no problems.

The ship's water is actually quite good. Maybe even better than what you buy at the grocery store. To each their own though, just remember they might say you can't bring it on, or you might have to go to the naughty room. Most have no problems. Enjoy your cruise!

I guess I'm in the minority. I put a 24-pack in a duffle bag and checked it. It was NOT delivered to our room. I had to go retrieve it from the 'naughty room' on deck 1. But, I was able to pick it up from there and take it back to my room with no problem.

I guess I'm in the minority. I put a 24-pack in a duffle bag and checked it. It was NOT delivered to our room. I had to go retrieve it from the 'naughty room' on deck 1. But, I was able to pick it up from there and take it back to my room with no problem.

Same thing has happened to us around 1 out of every 5 times we do it.

We were on Liberty July 31. We tried tagging the water and giving it to the porter. They said no, but we could carry it on, which we did without any problems.

When we were disembarking, we saw several porter carts with cases of water on them for the embarking passengers?

Be flexible and you should have no problems.

It might have helped that we gave the porter an extra $5

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The baggage handlers prefer stuff with HANDLES...put your whatever in a tote with handles!

And, just so you know, there is plenty of water onboard....same stuff as in those bottles! And, it's free and available everywhere!