Carlos & Charlies or Paradise Beach?

newyorker123

Hi! I'm trying to decide between these two places. I've never been to Cozumel before. Is the taxi to one place cheaper than the other? Is the beach better in one place? Food? Drinks? Drink prices? I'm looking for any info that you're willing to provide. Thank you.

Never been to Carlos and Charlies but we do go to Paradise each time we are in Cozumel. DH is not particularly a beach fan so he loves the pool. Place is very clean with large,clean bathrooms Only $3 pp to get in though they expect you to buy food and drink (never been harassed to do so though)

Both have websites showing photos, menus and amenities. Both are in the same taxi zone. My read on CnC is it's more for serious party hearty types where as PB with its pool and inflatables does cater to families and beach lounger types.

Hi! I'm trying to decide between these two places. I've never been to Cozumel before. Is the taxi to one place cheaper than the other? Is the beach better in one place? Food? Drinks? Drink prices? I'm looking for any info that you're willing to provide. Thank you.

The beaches are right next to each other. Despite that Paradise has more beach area and in addition Paradise Beach has a large pool. The taxi fare should be about the same.

Edited by Charles4515

Got it. I thought there was something I was missing. Just makes it more confusing! Now I'm thinking Mr. Sancho! Appreciate it.

We are doing Mr. Sancho in October. I have two little kids so as much as Carlos and Charlies looks like fun it is no place for them.

• 3 weeks later...
How far of a taxi ride is Paradise Beach from the cruise port? We will be on Royal Caribbean. TIA

Hey you! I know we will not be in Cozumel the same day, we will just miss each other. We will be there 11/6, you? We were looking at Paradise Beach but would like an all inclusive so looking at Carlo's & Charlie's

Hey you! I know we will not be in Cozumel the same day, we will just miss each other. We will be there 11/6, you? We were looking at Paradise Beach but would like an all inclusive so looking at Carlo's & Charlie's

Darn it, Terri! We will be there on 11/10! Aw man, figures! I've been there twice before, and I think I remember it being about a 15 min drive to Paradise Beach, but it's been awhile lol. I was hoping someone might've just been there more recently.