Drink + Dinner Bundles

So, I really tried to find out what does the specialty dinner and drink bundles actually include and what doesn't. I have to say RCCL really needs to be more transparent and better explaining these.

So, I need some clarification: If I buy the premium (non-alcohol) drink package, I'm supposed to get bottled water (not sure how often and how many), fresh squeezed juices and premium coffee drinks, plus soda and "machine" juices.

So any of the premium cafes in the ship will honor the package? So I can drink as many mochas or espressos as my heart rate allows? How about frozen coffee drinks and/or smoothies, also included?

The specialty dinner package for 3 nights does that include all premium dining (including Chef's table) or just the "casual" diners they have onboard?

Another question related to dining: it says at some eateries, kids eat for $10. Yet if I try to add them to a reservation, my 6+11 yos are charged as adults. Why the discrepancy?

Your answers are much appreciated.

So, I need some clarification: If I buy the premium (non-alcohol) drink package, I'm supposed to get bottled water (not sure how often and how many), fresh squeezed juices and premium coffee drinks, plus soda and "machine" juices.

So any of the premium cafes in the ship will honor the package? So I can drink as many mochas or espressos as my heart rate allows? How about frozen coffee drinks and/or smoothies, also included?...

The unlimited beverage packages will give you unlimited beverages.

With regard to Premium Cafes, all ships have one or more venus that offer Specialty coffees and teas, however if you want more specific info, it would be helpful to know the name of the ship.

So, I really tried to find out what does the specialty dinner and drink bundles actually include and what doesn't. I have to say RCCL really needs to be more transparent and better explaining these.

So any of the premium cafes in the ship will honor the package? So I can drink as many mochas or espressos as my heart rate allows? How about frozen coffee drinks and/or smoothies, also included?

The specialty dinner package for 3 nights does that include all premium dining (including Chef's table) or just the "casual" diners they have onboard?

Another question related to dining: it says at some eateries, kids eat for $10. Yet if I try to add them to a reservation, my 6+11 yos are charged as adults. Why the discrepancy?

Your answers are much appreciated.

The premium beverage package is NOT "non-alcoholic". The Royal Replenish is non-alcoholic.

You may have as many of those things that you mentioned as you wish.

Unless you are on an Oasis class ship, any place that sells those things will give them to you on your package. (I believe that smoothies with extra protein powder or whatever in the Vitality Café are excluded.)

The dining packages do not include Chef's Table. Depending on the ship, they also exclude the a la carte specialty restaurants. But again, there is ship-specific stuff going on.

They will credit you back for the kids if, when you eat at the restaurant, they order off the kids' menu.

Edited by Merion_Mom

The unlimited beverage packages will give you unlimited beverages.

With regard to Premium Cafes, all ships have one or more venus that offer Specialty coffees and teas, however if you want more specific info, it would be helpful to know the name of the ship.

We're sailing aboard FotS

Ok, so I see from your posting history that you will be on the Freedom of the Seas.

All drink places that make those drinks will serve them to you "on your package."

Thank you. This helps as well as the info about dining packages.

We're sailing aboard FotS

Freedom has specialty coffee and teas available at Cafe Promenade and restaurants.

Fresh squeezed juices are available at the Squeeze juice bar on the pool deck. Fresh squeezed OJ is available in the Main Dining Room and Windjammer at breakfast.

Edited by clarea

Freedom has specialty coffee and teas available at Cafe Promenade and restaurants.

Fresh squeezed juices are available at the Squeeze juice bar on the pool deck. Fresh squeezed OJ is available in the Main Dining Room and Windjammer at breakfast.

Many thanks for clarification and quick replies =)