Which nights to book specialty restaurants

andychris

We will be going on a 7 day cruise in July. We have the promotion of 3 free specialty restaurants. We are thinking of Cagneys, LeBistro and Teppanyaki.

How often do the main dining room menu's change. I am sure it will change from now until them but would like to book these restaurants when I can at the 90 day mark and after seeing the main dining room menus. Is this even possible?

Thanks!!!

It is my understanding that there is no way to 100% know what days your cruise will run the menus. Instead I would tell you that what I did was to book my specialty restaurants on days that the main theater shows are not playing, or rather the days that I did not intend to go to the main theater shows because on my upcoming cruise the show times were 7:00pm or 10:00pm. I prefer a 7:00 show and the specialty restaurants take about a two hour block of time so I didn't want to be rushed on my specialty dining. ENJOY your cruise.

Unless they have changed something recently and I haven't seen enough info one way or the other, but they can have around 17 different menus to choose for the MDR. Those menus don't necessarily get served in any sequence so most likely you finding out what night will have what for dinner won't happen until you get onboard.