How does one who has 8:30 p.m. dinner seating also attend Grease on Harmony?

We have opted for 8:30 p.m. dynamic dining classic on the Harmony of the Seas. It appears that all three show times for Grease will conflict with late seating dinner. Have we misread the information or will we have to forego dinner in the main dining room to attend Grease?

I've been wondering the same. We were looking to also eat at Wonderland on this cruise so we may choose to do so on one of those evenings.

I did read on CC that the 7:30pm show has been moved to 4:30pm on some sailings.

The Oasis class sailings are the only time we do anytime dining. I made reservations for the same time every night as soon as dining opened, then made adjustments to five of the seven nights to accommodate shows once I could book entertainment. Even so, we cannot eat in the dining room the day we see Grease. I think we will have a late/large lunch that afternoon (possibly 4:30 at Johnny Rockets) and then find a snack after Grease. The scheduling and reservations on that class of ship are aggravating, but the end result is worth it to me.

Oops, did I hit that yellow triangle as I aimed for submit on the iPhone?

Edited by ZoeyVictoria

I cannot find any afternoon show times for Grease on the December 3, 2016, sailing. There appears to be only three evening performances.

We are on the same sailing. I found the same options that you did and chose day 3 at 7:30. There weren't a lot of combinations that worked for us.

The Oasis class sailings are the only time we do anytime dining. I made reservations for the same time every night as soon as dining opened, then made adjustments to five of the seven nights to accommodate shows once I could book entertainment. Even so, we cannot eat in the dining room the day we see Grease. I think we will have a late/large lunch that afternoon (possibly 4:30 at Johnny Rockets) and then find a snack after Grease. The scheduling and reservations on that class of ship are aggravating, but the end result is worth it to me.

Oops, did I hit that yellow triangle as I aimed for submit on the iPhone?

Thank you for the suggestion, ZoeyVictoria. That seems to be a good solution if we can switch to anytime dining. It seems odd that Royal Caribbean would schedule the main show so that it always conflicts with a dynamic dining classic time.

We have opted for 8:30 p.m. dynamic dining classic on the Harmony of the Seas. It appears that all three show times for Grease will conflict with late seating dinner. Have we misread the information or will we have to forego dinner in the main dining room to attend Grease?

I reserved for 17:00 in September!

Thank you for the suggestion, ZoeyVictoria. That seems to be a good solution if we can switch to anytime dining. It seems odd that Royal Caribbean would schedule the main show so that it always conflicts with a dynamic dining classic time.

We really prefer traditional dining, but experience on the Oasis and Allure proved that it just doesn't work, at least for people who can't attend 10:30 p.m. shows because one of them will fall asleep. :D