Is it only me

woodman

My wife and I have cruised many times most of them on Carnival. I can remember our first cruise on the Sensation in 2001 and some of them in between. We still get very excited days before our up coming cruise.We can't wait to board and look around and watch every one else coming on the ship. Days before I start packing and planning. My wife just laughs at me. Yes I'm like a little kid at Christmas. We leave on the Magic this coming Saturday and can't wait.

No it's not only you! I will be leaving on my 35th Cruise on October 22nd and I'm still excited and thrilled about going.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Forums mobile app

Not just you, I'm getting ready to take my fourth cruise on the Miracle with the same itinerary and I still get excited to get onboard.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

After 3 on CCL, 7 on RCCL, 11 on Princess, 2 on Regent, 9 on HAL and 26 on X we feel we have a fairly good breadth of comparison.

Too many reasons to articulate why we have 3 on Carnival and 26 on X but I'll let ya'll guess.

My first cruise was in May 1986. I can't believe it's been 30 years. And yes, I still get excited and giddy in anticipation each and every time. It's more fun now too because back then there was no internet or Cruise Critic. I do a lot of research and planning but no matter how much I do, I'm still surprised and excited. Only a few times have I been on the same ship two or more times so sailing a new ship is always fun.

My wife and I have cruised many times most of them on Carnival. I can remember our first cruise on the Sensation in 2001 and some of them in between. We still get very excited days before our up coming cruise.We can't wait to board and look around and watch every one else coming on the ship. Days before I start packing and planning. My wife just laughs at me. Yes I'm like a little kid at Christmas. We leave on the Magic this coming Saturday and can't wait.

Nope - definitely not just you. The next cruise is always the best one!

Three weeks out from our next cruise - and I am excited as a kid at Christmas! All of my lists are finalized, I have been picking up last minute items and gathering things together in the guest room.

I don't start putting things in the suitcases until the week of the cruise, but they all come together in one spot for ease of packing when the time comes!!