Jewel Of The Seas cabin 7600 Tour video

We cruised onboard the Jewel Of The Seas in the Eastern Med last week and had the cabin 7600 located on the "hump" on the Jewel Of The Seas. Perfect location with unobstructed views. The cabin has been refurbished with new carpeting on the floor and new curtains as well as a flat screen TV. Nothing else visible. Bathroom in original state.

Here is a video from the cabin:

[YOUTUBE]SicXdVF5NSE[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for posting the video. We're in 7602 and 7604 in an upcoming cruise on Jewel on I was particularly excited to see the video. I've seen some other posts complaining about the noise in the hump cabins on Radiance ships lately due to the bands playing in the Centrum. I know it's all relative, but in your opinion, was the noise a problem?

Thanks for posting the video. We're in 7602 and 7604 in an upcoming cruise on Jewel on I was particularly excited to see the video. I've seen some other posts complaining about the noise in the hump cabins on Radiance ships lately due to the bands playing in the Centrum. I know it's all relative, but in your opinion, was the noise a problem?

You'r welcome. The bands were playing a lot of music in the Centrum during the evenings and the music was very load but at 10 PM they closed off the cabin corridor leading to the Centrum with the firedoors in both ends and that reduced the noise considerably and nearly nothing could be heared in the cabin. By Midnight they stopped playing in the Centrum so I would say it wasn't a problem at all. Beware that the firedoors are heavy to open when you return to your cabin.

You'll enjoy the location -- cabin 7602 has been my 'go to' cabin for my Jewel and Serenade cruises:).