Just booked the Magic!

KPfromCT

Congrats! I would love to cruise on the Magic. I am torn for next year, some friends who cruise on NCL want me to join them on Escape, and I really want to, but on the other hand, I really want to sail on Magic. I suppose I could always hope that Magic will still be in a Florida port in 2018.

Also, I usually book my cruises a year out, so you will be surprised how fast the time goes. :)

Thanks!!! Yes, that is definitely a tough decision.

We looked at NCCL because they have been running great promotions, but the reviews seem to be getting worse and worse. I know that doesn't necessarily mean much, but the reviews for the Magic have been AMAZING!!!!:D:D

Enjoy the Escape!!!!:D Or the Magic......lol Whichever you choose.

Thanks!!! Yes, that is definitely a tough decision.

We looked at NCCL because they have been running great promotions, but the reviews seem to be getting worse and worse. I know that doesn't necessarily mean much, but the reviews for the Magic have been AMAZING!!!!:D:D

Enjoy the Escape!!!!:D Or the Magic......lol Whichever you choose.

Thanks, and this decision for me has proven very difficult for me to make. I cruise now mostly solo, so would love to join my friends on Escape, and I have put a down payment on a studio room with a drink promo, free bottle of wine. Plus a good exchange rate on the Cad dollar.....However..yes I also read the reviews, and most of them don't really affect me, since I am not worried about food. What I do worry about is wifi speed and connection. I absolutely need it. Have my parents living with me, both in their 80's with some health issues, so I need to get that once a day email from Mom telling me that all is well at home.

I know on Carnival, I can count on the wifi working. I still do want to go on Escape and be with my friends who I have not spent any time with in three years, but bottom line is I absolutely need to be connected to home.

I have a cruise coming up on Splendor, so will give it some more serious thought after I come home from that one. And don't have to put final payment on Escape till next July.

But Magic is the next Carnival ship that I had picked out for next year, until I got this other bee in my bonnet:D

Sorry to be long winded...I am still reading and absorbing everything I can about Magic. I am sure one way or another I will sail on that ship:)

Congrats! I would love to cruise on the Magic. I am torn for next year, some friends who cruise on NCL want me to join them on Escape, and I really want to, but on the other hand, I really want to sail on Magic. I suppose I could always hope that Magic will still be in a Florida port in 2018.

Also, I usually book my cruises a year out, so you will be surprised how fast the time goes. :)

We were torn between Magic and Escape too. Escape is running the free promos and was quite a bit lower in price than Magic, which surprised me with it being a much newer ship. After a lot of research our group decided we think we prefer the Magic. I hope we made the right choice!

We'll be on the Magic next year in September. Looking forward to some of the new venues that I haven't experienced on previous cruises! Already have confirmed reservations for the Prime Steakhouse and for the Cucina del Capitano. LOVE to plan!

We have 346 days until we're on Magic.

Which Radisson and Country Inn and Suites did you book? Also, if you're flying in, did you rent a car?

If you Google them, just put in Radisson Port Canaveral. They are both on Astronaut Drive. Very close to the port.

Not sure about the car yet. We are flying in the day before, and I think we are going to rent a car. One of the hotels has a drop off location right on the property. Can't remember which one, though....:D:D

Congrats on the Aft Balcony!

Thanks! My last cruise was me and 4 of my daughters in one inside room so this will be quite a change! :) I've had balconies before but never an aft. My husband isn't into crowds very much so I think he'll enjoy the chance to lay out on our own balcony and we both love the back of the ship. I can't wait!!

We have 346 days until we're on Magic.

Which Radisson and Country Inn and Suites did you book? Also, if you're flying in, did you rent a car?

We're on the same cruise. August 5th, please hurry. I book this cruise while aboard the Carnival Splendor last week. I'm a cruisaholic lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

[quote name='KPfromCT']We have cruised on the Breeze, twice, and we LOVE this class of ship.
Got hooked on Magic watching Wheel of Fortune month, in which the Magic was featured every night.:D:D

Also, the reviews seem to be raving about this ship as of lately, and we LOVE the fact they have the new Guy's BBQ.

Now, just to wait out the 311 days..........

Sigh......:D[/quote]

Well I'll take your countdown over mine! We're not sailing on the Magic till Dec of NEXT year!! Its our Christmas Cruise!
And just checked and FTTF was available so I figured WTH why not get it...Even if its 400 plus days to go, lol
Can't wait to cruise the Magic Especially with all the upgrades, because you know how spoiled we got with the Breeze ;)