Opinion on Chic Night

pmcue

Actually a "smoking jacket" and comfortable pants, AKA the Hugh Hefner look could look quite elegant on any night..........they are not just pajamas anymore!:D My DH could rock it!!:)

The Hugh Hefner look only works when you're surrounded by a lot of Playboy bunnies. ;o)

He strutted his stuff as long as he could stand it, with us continually telling him how great he looked. He even admitted that he enjoyed all the attention, but would never do it again.

Now, that is funny, I don't care who you are. :D

The Hugh Hefner look only works when you're surrounded by a lot of Playboy bunnies. ;o)

I see we are on the same cruise next year! We are doing a B2B sailing to Alaska the week before. This will be the FIRST time DH will leave the tux home because of the heavier Alaska clothing. We are trying to pack one case each, plus carry on........never did this before.

Are you on our roll call? We must meet for a drink on Chic night!:)

I see we are on the same cruise next year! We are doing a B2B sailing to Alaska the week before. This will be the FIRST time DH will leave the tux home because of the heavier Alaska clothing. We are trying to pack one case each, plus carry on........never did this before.

Are you on our roll call? We must meet for a drink on Chic night!:)

I am on the Roll Call.

We board Equinox next week and my boyfriend will most definitely be lugging his suit all the way from Australia! It'll be a nice change to get dressed up for an occasion other than weddings and trips to the races.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

and so do we. Counting down the days until boarding. Cases being packed this weekend, formal dresses and all. Sure isn't it lovely getting all dressed up for dinner?

See you on Thursday :D

Never feel out of place by getting dressed up. I was brought up that, when in doubt, dress one notch higher. I like seeing people dressed up.

But with that said we never dress up that much anymore. I used to wear a tux and hated it most of the time. Anymore it is a sports coat, usually with no tie, sometimes with a tie. Now if my wife wanted to I would but she shows no interest either.

enjoy,

Hi Everyone,

As a reminder, please use the Dress Code "Sticky" thread : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2373699 , located at the top of the Celebrity forum, for your Dress Code questions and comments.

Thank you for your understanding & participation. This thread is now closed.