Booked a Cruise 2 Weeks Out

Crism

It looks like we'll be booking the Oasis for September 3rd. I've never booked a cruise this close to departure before. Is there anything in particular we should think of? We have no problem with MyTime, but I know slots for the shows will be tight. We are Diamond members so I'm hoping this could help with the show slots, and we'll be booking an interior guarantee which we are perfectly happy with just about anything so this isn't an issue.

Thanks in advance!

It looks like we'll be booking the Oasis for September 3rd. I've never booked a cruise this close to departure before. Is there anything in particular we should think of? We have no problem with MyTime, but I know slots for the shows will be tight. We are Diamond members so I'm hoping this could help with the show slots, and we'll be booking an interior guarantee which we are perfectly happy with just about anything so this isn't an issue.

Thanks in advance!

Ok color me stupid, you are supposed to book the shows in advance? How?

And awesome, I've always wanted to do that in fact every year we say we aren't going to plan anything and wait until the last minute for a great deal but in the end we cave, and book early. Have a great time!

No worries--you do not need to book shows ahead for your Sept Rhapsody cruise. On Vision class ships you just show up for one of the times listed in the cruise compass.

Thanks. I think I am clueless to thee new ships.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I think I am clueless to thee new ships.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Enjoy the Rhapsody! We spent 14 days on her from Brazil to Barcelona in April. Great ship.

Thanks to everyone for the heads up. We'll do what we can for now then grab the rest onboard. I hope it's better than last time on Oasis when RC's site completely dumped all of the reservations for everyone. That was a free-for-all when we got onboard.

Edited by Crism

Do you have to prebook shows on the Liberty? I have never heard of this either. We travel this coming sunday

No shows on Liberty can be reserved pre-cruise.

The only ships that have shows that can be reserved pre-cruise are Oasis and Quantum classes.