Sunshine questions

ABQrobin

I see that the Sunshine has listed Comedy shows, but I don't see a Comedy club. Do they do them in main theatre after the Playlist shows? Only certain nights or alternate?

Weather for 8-day eastern carbbean in Feb and March - goes to Grand Turk, San Juan, St Maarten, St Kitts... weather good that time of year? I am thinking it would be sunny and warm, but not crazy hot. True?

St Maarten... and St Kitts... can they handle 2-3-4 ships in port? Or are the islands so crowded that it is unpleasant. Conquest does these ports too and I see one day there are 5 ships in St Maarten. That sounds horrible for me.

thanks!

Weather for 8-day eastern carbbean in Feb and March - goes to Grand Turk, San Juan, St Maarten, St Kitts... weather good that time of year? I am thinking it would be sunny and warm, but not crazy hot. True?

I have been to Grand Turk & San Juan in January - it was very hot.

But as we know, weather fluctuates.

You can look up the average highs/lows for those places online.

I see that the Sunshine has listed Comedy shows, but I don't see a Comedy club. Do they do them in main theatre after the Playlist shows? Only certain nights or alternate?

St Maarten... and St Kitts... can they handle 2-3-4 ships in port? Or are the islands so crowded that it is unpleasant. Conquest does these ports too and I see one day there are 5 ships in St Maarten. That sounds horrible for me.

thanks!

Comedy club is the Limelight Lounge....dec4 middle towards aft...others will come by and go one about how small it is and other complaints....We've sailed Sunshine 3 times, and have enjoyed the comedy club many times.

Weather is anyones guess...should be sunny with milder and warm temps, but could be something else

Only been to St. Kitts once and we were the only ship. Last time in St. Maarten, there were 5 ships in port including the RCL Oasis, and the Sunshine, plus larger ships from NCL and Celebrity...we were on the Pride...it was very busy around the port area, but we explored the island again without issue...nothing close to horrible to us.

limelight lounge deck 4 go early the line will get long very quickly. You enter the front and exit to the rear where the back elevators are. Sardine box comes to mind :D.

how do you know to enter the front?. do they post it in funtimes or is there a sign on the rear door?

how do you know to enter the front?. do they post it in funtimes or is there a sign on the rear door?

Sign and sometimes a person guarding the back entrance.

Edited by BoDidly

If you really want to see the comedy show, I suggest you get there very early. Seating is really Limited. There's a bar in the back. But many of the seats have obstructed views of the stage. People also passed through during the middle of the shows because it's a cut thru to the other end of the ship.