Frustrated with Letter just received from Carnival

QTPieRye

I would not be mean to anyone here, I might disagree with a point (discussion is part of what makes this site work so well), but being mean...not from me.

I agree, like I said don't think you're a mean person at all though. I agree and disagree with you sometimes but as I've got more active on here, I've come to realize that you are one of then few people on here who I feel like I can say a joke to and you know I'm joking in good fun!

To OP's point, some anti-CCL and cheerleaders blow my mind with how rude they are to people with opposite views though. I'm certainly no social justice warrior but I like to play devil's advocate a lot and find myself getting sucked in to a lot of the negativity just because I don't like seeing people getting picked on, on either side. Truth be told, the non-trolls who are on either side of the CCL sucks or John Heald is our savior argument all have good points SOMETIMES.

Don't feel the need to respond to this post - I'm more interested in your Pride review :D!!!!!

I'm glad things turned out fairly well. I know worrying about your friend was stressful and having a disruption in plans at the last minute would have driven me crazy. So glad to hear she's doing well and hope she continues to improve daily. Thanks for the update.

2) Sarah (sjn911), you are wearing out your ...... key again. (though I agree, it was very heartfelt) .. by HawkIvette

WoW!!! This is one of the most Heartfelt and best post I have seen in my almost 2 years on CC. This post actually reminded me that there are still decent people on CC.

Michael..

Sometimes I am too sensitive , too much , too many words...but thanks and mean well...never have I lasted out a place like this..this long..good for the skin thickening...one does end up with a way to say one's opinion..short, long, divisive or otherwise...and I have "done my time here".

And we do give each other a head's up...needed or not...short or long..nature of the place..thank you and thank you. LOL, I just got it the "..." along with the long winded. Guilty; bad pain day here and should have tightened it up.

I just wanted to take a minute to second, or was that third, to say your post was kind and well said. I haven't seen a ton of that on this board. Kudos to you!(y)

I too use .... often :) What a minor thing to complain about when ur post was helpful and kind. I would prefer harder to read that is helpful and kind than perfect placement, punctuation, spelling, etc. while being rude and attacking someone.

Edited by kc58ab

Ships in Carnival have so many banquet and Club rooms unused during the day time, I' m sure they will use those rooms for activities Instead. Have you called carnival customer support and asked for clarifications? This could be a tempest in a teapot.

Ships in Carnival have so many banquet and Club rooms unused during the day time, I' m sure they will use those rooms for activities Instead. Have you called carnival customer support and asked for clarifications? This could be a tempest in a teapot.

The cruise is long over. This thread was started about a year ago.

Meaning the health issues are none of anyone's business :D My bff needs as much of a stress free vacaton as possible before having major brain surgery! I originally booked this cruise with just my 2 adult daughters and myself... then the diagnosis came and bff wanted to get away, but has 2 young girls. Our plan was to relax and spend quality time together as much as possible.... obviously spend time with the girls too, but preference would be for them to be involved with Camp Carnival as much as possible.

Forget the rest of the comments if others don't understand you. I do. I sail with, and without our kids, and grandkids. Fear not, the camp WILL be open at an alternate location as has been posted. There will be NO changes except the dropoff spot. Relax, stop replying to unfavorable posts, and get ready to enjoy your cruise with your daughters, and BFF!

Forget the rest of the comments if others don't understand you. I do. I sail with, and without our kids, and grandkids. Fear not, the camp WILL be open at an alternate location as has been posted. There will be NO changes except the dropoff spot. Relax, stop replying to unfavorable posts, and get ready to enjoy your cruise with your daughters, and BFF!

Ummm, you might want to look at the date of post #1. Then go ahead and fast forward to post #121. Just sayin'.