Suite Class Priority Boarding

I booked a Grand Balcony Suite for next Oct for DH 50th birthday and one thing I noticed was the priority boarding. Does this mean we don't have to sit in the "herding" area and wait? We'll be able to bypass that and just walk on after going through security? I am specifically talking about boarding in Cape Liberty. Thanks for any info.

I booked a Grand Balcony Suite for next Oct for DH 50th birthday and one thing I noticed was the priority boarding. Does this mean we don't have to sit in the "herding" area and wait? We'll be able to bypass that and just walk on after going through security? I am specifically talking about boarding in Cape Liberty. Thanks for any info.

No one gets on board until boarding begins, which is generally when the onboard personnel have determined that the passenger count is at "zero" and that the ship is ready for new passengers.

Bridal parties go first, then suites.

No one gets on board until boarding begins, which is generally when the onboard personnel have determined that the passenger count is at "zero" and that the ship is ready for new passengers.

Bridal parties go first, then suites.

Thanks! I knew about waiting until ship was zeroed out, wasn't quite sure about the order of boarding. When we were sitting in the terminal last month, I noticed people just walking from security straight to the escalators - no herding involved lol. We saw a bridal party enter through different doors to the escalators.